Last question before sailing away...Magic

kcdancerkc

16 minutes ago, kcdancerkc said:

Nope.  They told me they sell weekly passes first....come back Tuesday to see if I can get a day pass....ugggg

Are you cruising with someone? We're cruising in a year and saw 1 day passes are $40/ea, or you can get a couples week-long pass (6 day) for $180. Sounds like a good deal

So I guess this would have been prorated from Tuesday afternoon through Saturday night?   Or price because 

Hubby bought me extra OBC gift card for Christmas.

I then got a $60 Bday spa coupon from the Steward? Lol

Spa wasn’t able to combine them in the computer, but I had decided by Tuesday afternoon I needed those heated chairs, and the awesome childless jacuzzi!  I don’t understand the math of what got taken from what...just saw the print out from the cruise that I paid $89. 

I only got to go three times but I have big time tension pain in shoulders and neck so I should have gone more, but was happy enough,

but with only 6 chairs, last time one out of commission ,

I was a bit frustrated that I hadn’t gone more and that people took very long naps in them.  I tried the ones with steam room but too humid for me.

so I guess they hadn’t sold out, so I was able to snag a pass for the rest of the week ....didn’t realize until a couple days later ,

with spa cabins invention

they were not

now closed at port!  Hopefully this makes sense!

resting up now for our sad flight back to normal life and cold azz weather

tomorrow from Miami 😰

Edited by kcdancerkc

23 hours ago, kcdancerkc said:

so I guess they hadn’t sold out, so I was able to snag a pass for the rest of the week ....didn’t realize until a couple days later ,

with spa cabins invention

they were not

now closed at port!  Hopefully this makes sense!

Not sure if you are saying the spa area was opened or closed on port days.  From my experience on several different ships, the Cloud 9 Spa area is open every day, regardless whether it is a sea day or port day.  The last time I was on Magic, I used the thalassotherapy pool first thing every morning of the cruise. 

On 1/29/2019 at 4:28 PM, kcdancerkc said:

the pool, chairs etc open in port.  Not sure about services like massage etc.

I can't wait to hit the Cloud 9 spa on Magic...we leave on the 10th!  Any chance you could post copies of the Fun Times from your trip before I leave?  or do a mini review?