Meet and Mingle Idea

Bob or whoever-

I think “How to sign up for your meet & mingle” should be a sticky at the top of the forum or something.  I only cruise once a year, and rarely want to go to a meet & mingle, however every time I DO want to go, I struggle to remember how to sign up (unless someone on my roll call posts the link).

just an idea...

Thx!

Lisa

7 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Bob or whoever-

I think “How to sign up for your meet & mingle” should be a sticky at the top of the forum or something.  I only cruise once a year, and rarely want to go to a meet & mingle, however every time I DO want to go, I struggle to remember how to sign up (unless someone on my roll call posts the link).

just an idea...

Thx!

Lisa

It is. Under the Forums tab.

Edited by pieter&sharon
spelling

1 minute ago, pieter&sharon said:

It is. Under the Forums tab.

I looked there, and can see the meet and mingle page, but it does not tell me how to actually find my meet and mingle for symphony in a couple of weeks...  or, maybe it does and I’m just missing it?  I’m logged on via safari on my IPhone.

7 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I looked there, and can see the meet and mingle page, but it does not tell me how to actually find my meet and mingle for symphony in a couple of weeks...  or, maybe it does and I’m just missing it?  I’m logged on via safari on my IPhone.

I have never tried to register with an iphone, but I know I couldn't register using my laptop and Chrome. I had to use IE. YMMV. 

17 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

To register for a Meet and Mingle you need to go to RCI's website,

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

It's very easy.  Click on that meet and mingle link at the top of the page, then click on the drop down window to RCI, then click on "register for a meet and mingle party".  Takes you right in.  I use that when I am posting that link.  

Nothing difficult about it.  

51 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

The ability to see the day and time of your M&M was removed from the website months ago.  Hopefully that info will be in your stateroom when you arrive.

1 hour ago, Bee Guy said:

To register for a Meet and Mingle you need to go to RCI's website,

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Thank you for that link. I also was having trouble and I am extremely tech challenged, so you saved me much frustration.  Now if someone could help me remember how to edit my signature: (   

58 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

Thank you for that link. I also was having trouble and I am extremely tech challenged, so you saved me much frustration.  Now if someone could help me remember how to edit my signature: (   

Were you able to get set up?  I have tried and I am getting an error message " We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later"

1 minute ago, FamCruz2012 said:

So no Meet & Mingle for 5-day from Galveston in April ... RC website says none for less than 7 days?  Oh well...

Correct, it must be at least a 7-night cruise for Royal to provide a formal M&M.

However, nothing stops you from having your own informal M&M.  Most times these are more fun than the organized M&Ms.  Talk to the folks on your Roll Call, pick a bar and time on day 1.  We've found that about an hour or so before muster is a good time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The ability to see the day and time of your M&M was removed from the website months ago.  Hopefully that info will be in your stateroom when you arrive.

t has not been for me.

Last cruise, I asked at Guest Relations, who had NO idea what I was talking about.  But they tracked down the info. 

They told me the person who sets them up is the Group Coordinator.  So you can go directly to that person.

FYI, they also removed the ability to see who was signed up for the M&M.  The link is there, but it does not work.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:57 AM, island lady said:

It's very easy.  Click on that meet and mingle link at the top of the page, then click on the drop down window to RCI, then click on "register for a meet and mingle party".  Takes you right in.  I use that when I am posting that link.  

Nothing difficult about it.  

That doesn’t seem to work from Safari on an iPhone...

20 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Would love if this link was in a sticky note at the top 🙂

The main RC page already has a link called "Join the party" at the top right of the page.

21 hours ago, brillohead said:

If you don't have the invite in your room the first day, I recommend asking the Loyalty Ambassador.  The M&M is often held on the morning of the second day, so if you wait too long to track it down, you'll miss it.

I was told that the M&M was arranged by the Group Coordinator.  This was on Grandeur last Aug when I did not get the invite.  I asked at Guest Services, and they did not know anything about it, but tracked it down, and told me the info, and told me it was the Group Coordinator.

Makes sense, as all M&M participants are not C&A.