Carnival Panorama

renza

Excited to see a new ship go to Long Beach. Just booked for June 2020. We live in Florida and will fly to San  Francisco and spend 6 nights traveling pacific coast Hwy to Long Beach. I grew up in Sacramento and it’s been 30 plus years since I traveled PCH. To share this with my kids and husband will be awesome. Thank you Carnival for finally having a new ship in LA.  Mexico bound 

Edited by renza

We're cruising on the Panorama Feb of 2020--we booked the first day that bookings opened.  The Carnival rep didn't even know what I was talking about, and kept on asking "the panorama deck on which ship?" lol.   We fly from Michigan to Long Beach.  Miami's still my favorite home port--nothing beats those sail away views--but Long Beach is a close second.  We like that southern California vibe going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We love Miami sailing too. We only live an hour 10 minutes north of Miami. Palm beach area. We r just wanting something different then all the oasis class cruises on royal. We r going on symphony this June and oasis again next month. Fun to go to different ports than the same  Caribbean  Ports. 

Have done the Mexican Riviera a zillion times and keep going back to it multiple times on the same ship often because there is NO AIRFARE for me (used to live 30 minutes from the port)😁 Most definitely want to book the Panorama in January or February. And will get to it today. Hate to see the Splendor go, but a new ship in Long Beach is fine also.