El Cielo

brookeq

We have been to Cozumel many times.   We have done the ruins, different beach clubs, etc.   So I was looking into going somewhere new.  

Has anyone been to El Cielo?  And if so what company did you use?  

I see that you can go thru Playa Mia.  Not sure if i want to do that  Any good independent companies?  I found one with mixed reviews.  It stops at 2 reefs first but lots of people complained about the boat.  

Thanks!

We used Cozumel Cruise Excursions on our 10 night land vacation last Summer and it was phenomenal. Small boat picked us up on pier outside the condo we were staying at, took us to two reefs for great snorkeling and then El Cielo where we spent about an hour. Our guides gave us coronas and patron shots while we relaxed there and all the while were preparing homemade guac and also fruit which we got to enjoy on the way back. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:39 PM, LakeWobegon said:

We used Cozumel Cruise Excursions on our 10 night land vacation last Summer and it was phenomenal. Small boat picked us up on pier outside the condo we were staying at, took us to two reefs for great snorkeling and then El Cielo where we spent about an hour. Our guides gave us coronas and patron shots while we relaxed there and all the while were preparing homemade guac and also fruit which we got to enjoy on the way back. 

This makes me so happy!!! We just booked with them a few days ago for our cruise in March. It looks gorgeous.

Thanks everyone.  We found fishing with Pedro online.  He take you fishing and to el cielo.  He gets good reviews.  I will report back after our trip next Month 

Edited by brookeq
Spelling

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:39 PM, LakeWobegon said:

We are thinking about booking with them as well. It looks like they get excellent reviews.

Can you tell me how deep the snorkeling was at the 2 other places they took you to for snorkeling? We are avid snorkelers (and even dive) but I just don't like snorkeling in deep areas that I can't get down close to the coral and fish to actually see good and take pictures.