Carnival Steakhouse all you can eat?

jenn2391

Normally you can ask for extra side dishes at no charge but if you request a second or third entree you will be charged for it. On my recent fifteen day Holland America Westerdam cruise from Singapore they had a special forty ounce tomahawk steak for a seventy five dollar up charge. The offer was for either the Main Dining Room or the Pinnacle Grill. The days of eating that much meat in one sitting are long over for me!

• Thanks 1

I thought the food servings were humongous, but my brother was disappointed by the size of his steak on the surf & turf.  He asked the server about another portion and was told he could certainly have that, but he would be charged a whole new fee for the steakhouse.  I guess he thought that he could get both a full sized lobster and a full sized steak - yes he does like to eat.  

It was a bit of a surprise to him considering how it's no problem to get seconds in the MDR.  

12 hours ago, coevan said:

They had to tell him the surf and turf is a 1/2 steak. They even have one on the demo tray. The full steaks are huge.

yeah, I don't even think it should have needed to be said.  If you are getting a lobster & steak I don't think its possible you'd be getting full sizes of both.   Must have been wishful thinking.  :classic_smile: