Celebrity VISA OBC

pbrady

I'm sure it is on here somewhere but my search didn't find it.  If I transfer the earned shipboard credit to our on board account for our upcoming cruise, can that OBC be taken out in cash?  We have a lot of OBC already so I'm guessing we won't need it but we want to empty some off the credit card account.

Thanks -

Contact the credit card company before the cruise, have the money transferred to OBC. It is refundable once you are on the ship. Just visit guest services and ask for the cash.  The restriction is that the amounts must be multiples of $50.  The card also gets you some perks on the ship like a discount on specialty dining.

I don't know what the heck I was thinking when I posted the "Air2Sea" comment above. Duh! I use the RCI website and select the credit card info. Then scroll down to the "redeem" area to apply points. This site works for RCI Celebrity and Azamara.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:19 AM, lola2013 said:

You can also use the earned credit card points to pay the balance on your cruise...presuming you haven't made final payment yet.

I'm almost 99% sure I used my points to "pay' my bill after i made my final payment last cruise and they then credited my BOA bill. It was great.  it took a bit of time but my bill was credited.