3 or 4 nights to Bahamas?

Dana'sDaughters

I agree with FSU GIrl. Four days gives you a stop in Nassau, a stop in Castaway cay and a day at sea. You lose that day at sea on a three day. Three days is just two short. When you consider you board no earlier than around noon and disembark early on the last day, you're really only on the ship for two and a half days. It seems like no sooner do you unpack when you're packing all over again.

4 night.  The difference is time to enjoy the ship.  A 3 night cruise is 2 1/2 days, and they are all port days.  The cost to get to port is the same, whether the cruise is 3 nights or 14 nights.  A 4 night cruise is A LOT nicer than a 3 night.  I could write paragraphs on the differences....bottom line is that if you can afford 4 nights, do it.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, Dana'sDaughters said:

It will be my husband, daughter age 14, and myself.  What is the difference in the 3 and 4 night cruise?  It looks like they go to the same places. Which would you recommend?

We are booked in May for the 3-night which is something I said I would NEVER do! Low and behold....! Niece's first cruise and I started a new job. Otherwise, would have done 4 as we will also have a day at Disney which I figured will be enough for her right now.  A day at sea allows time to enjoy ship activities which we will minimally partake. Better, enough for me with a 4-year old!