Testing Tapatalk

boblerm

I was wondering about photo quality... It seems my pictures were much more clear when I used Tapatalk.  So if you don’t mind my doing a test here too...  🙂

Posted Moon from  CC on Safari:

BD41093F-267C-45B4-91B1-2F9AB766F880.thumb.jpeg.472f28fa18ca31f09e8dd58248ae63c8.jpeg

59C7EE01-D4F6-4C94-AFE0-90D55EB2A0ED.thumb.jpeg.791c367546b540f02094ff024cabd331.jpeg

Posted sun from CC Safari:

4642136E-5778-4D54-8129-D5726256BEE2.thumb.jpeg.99a04a4b4b5c123d0d3b6ed5c15d982a.jpeg

66AB81E0-FF4E-403A-A938-0A481129675D.thumb.jpeg.822d7c9b15ba182af2039f62bc21fe28.jpeg

2 hours ago, APDMOM said:

Safari posts a lower kilobyte version of the photo. It is not obvious in the result though.

Beautiful pictures, APDMOM. They look the same to me whether tapatalk or the web version. I don't see the letters and numbers of which you speak.

I am finding tapatalk to be virtually unusable since it seems that I have to log on each and every time that I want to use it, do you have that problem?  

Thank you, Bob!

Yes, I have to log in every time. It also does not load full forums. It seems to only load the first page of the threads on a forum.

Pictures uploaded on the web version of CC display with letters and numbers on Tapatalk. So, if we only use the web version, it is not a problem. I agree that the current state of Tapatalk is not what it used to be. If CC is no longer going to limit the number of attachments we can upload, I will probably just use the web version. I like that you have more font options that way too. [emoji846]

27 minutes ago, APDMOM said:

If CC is no longer going to limit the number of attachments we can upload, I will probably just use the web version. I like that you have more font options that way too. emoji846.png

I actually like the web version just fine, I find many advantages over tapatalk.  The main reason I am interested in tapatalk is that some posters have mentioned that posting pics onboard, with slow wi-fi, is more difficult with the web version than it was with the app.

I guess we'll find out in the next few months, I see your cruise is coming up in March, we are sailing next month on Silversea.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Bob

I actually like the web version just fine, I find many advantages over tapatalk.  The main reason I am interested in tapatalk is that some posters have mentioned that posting pics onboard, with slow wi-fi, is more difficult with the web version than it was with the app.
I guess we'll find out in the next few months, I see your cruise is coming up in March, we are sailing next month on Silversea.
Have a wonderful cruise!
Bob

Thank you! Same to you [emoji846]

Yes, it was excruciatingly slow on Equinox in December. We will see how it goes on Brilliance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk