KEY WEST TIKI BOAT CRUISES- SAND BAR TOUR

Cruising to Retirement

No personal feedback but I've seen this cruising in the harbor and a few come to mind...

This is on their web page " Our Cruises normally depart from the Mellow Café and Gastropub located at 1605 North Roosevelt Blvd Key West, FL 33040. Our second location is at Hurricane Hole Marina located at 5110 Overseas Highway Stock Island, FL 33040." So you're going to need a cab to get to it.

The Sandbar I'm aware of is not too far from Key West is you're in a sailboat, but this has to take a while to get out there and it had better be a calm day. If you get in touch with them, ask where they go.  

And I couldn't find it on their web page but IIRC it's BYO so you'd have to stop off somewhere to buy alcoholic beverages and snacks.

Pjk

IMAG1565-L.jpg

I have been on the Cruisin' Tiki for the 2 hour sunset cruise twice, and love it. There are only 6 passengers per tiki plus the captain. It is byob and they provide water, soda and the ice chest to keep drinks cold. You can find the web page here and I would suggest you look at the "Book now" page also.

They do leave from Mello Cafe on North Roosevelt and Hurricane Hole on US1 on Stock Island. Both would require a cab to get there and back to the ship.

You can see my video from the tiki here.

• 3 weeks later...