Captain’s a Club events on the Edge

makkblin

31 minutes ago, rumfan said:

I read somewhere they were only giving out drink tickets for elite members and not having Captain Club cocktail parties. I hope it’s not true. Does anyone know?

I just read a review of someone who was just on the edge and he said they had unlimited drinks during the CD parties. I hope this will be fleet wide again! Please post if you know,  thanks 

30 minutes ago, Oneluckywoman said:

I just read a review of someone who was just on the edge and he said they had unlimited drinks during the CD parties. I hope this will be fleet wide again! Please post if you know,  thanks 

We were on the Edge on 1/13 and on that sailing the Capt Club ocktail hour was held in Eden, unlimited drinks from the Capt Club menu between 5-7 .  In addition there were 3 drinks loaded on ou sea pass card for use for drinks from the CC menu between 5-7.  These could be used in the bars but not dining rooms.

seems there has been some variation between Edge sailings.  Maybe they are trying to determine what works best on the Edge.

Since we have a drink package getting three drinks on a card seems kind of uninviting.  Liked the idea of a gathering although most times people did not interact.  Maybe if they held it in a room where people had to interact. Best parties are those where people have to talk to each other(even if for a short time) because you are close to each other.  

WE are on the 2/3 Edge cruise so I will be finding out soon.  Cannot wait.

I was wondering about this as well. Edge will be our first cruise as Elite and we were looking forward to a lounge for pre-dinner drinks and hor d-ouvres  It seems like every time we reach a new status, the best perks are taken away. We got the beverage package, so yeah, 3 drinks for 2 hours is nothing. Hoping by the time we cruise there will be enough complaints that Elite's get some recognition and all the perks aren't saved just for suite guests. JMHO. 

Just off the Edge and Kirsty Sparks is the CC host and seems to be doing a good job. She called and reminded us about several events and wanted to make sure that we knew that the drinks were unlimited during 5-7, except the MC bar, restaurants and room service/mini bar. They had Eden 5 as a gathering area for cocktail hours.

image.thumb.png.5b27dafc96a93dcd0576b916201186ff.png

image.thumb.png.b0a5bf17bd743e0f3069c0c72c22f4a2.png

I attended the CC Officers' Party and it was a wonderful event. There were about 15 officers in attendance, live music, drinks and lots of appetizers being passed around.

image.thumb.png.76bb7fa532f16ccfc82cab3ac34de844.png

• Haha 1