Alex and Ani Port Bracelets

Luv06012012

My new favorite souvenir to collect are Alex & Ani bracelets representing the ports I’ve gone to. I have Puerto Rico and St. Maarten and hope to get St. Thomas and others on my next trip.

Anyone else have them? If so, which ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys! Who can tell a good forum on the organization of the wedding. I am looking for topics, but have not yet found anything worthwhile. I have two questions. The first is about references to good holiday agencies, while I settled on this https://bstars.eu/ 
But maybe there are more options. And I would also like a good dress consultant or maybe even a seamstress. It will probably be harder with a seamstress, because it is very difficult to sew a dream dress, I think. And not everyone approaches the question as responsibly as the client may wish, in my case I am. But if you know, I will be infinitely glad to any advice! An example of a dress I can throw off if necessary. And then to beat the idea under my figure only and bring to life!Very important! Thank you very much in advance!

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2019 at 5:55 PM, Luv06012012 said:

My new favorite souvenir to collect are Alex & Ani bracelets representing the ports I’ve gone to. I have Puerto Rico and St. Maarten and hope to get St. Thomas and others on my next trip.

Anyone else have them? If so, which ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if they did these! I was looking on Alex & Ani's website and didn't see any cruise ones. Will have to check these out :)