Anyone taken Patouche Tours in Tortola?

megreedy

We booked with Patouche Tours.  Can anyone share their experience and what to expect in Tortola?  We were told: 0845 pickup, snorkel at Cooper Island in the Morning then lunch at Cooper island beach club (not incl) then the Baths in the afternoon before we head back no later than 4 pm

Megan

Just went with them in January.  Fins were great but masks were a little sketchy-tubes not attached.  They wanted us to put them under the mask bands—very uncomfortable.  They also changed captains on us last minute.  

Otherwise, it was a great day.  They stock soft drinks, water and beer on the boat.  We snorkeled at Norman’s Island, ate lunch there and then spent the afternoon at the Soggy Dollar on a JVD.  Nice that they pick up right near the ship port saving taxi rides and potential delays.

• 4 months later...

Hi PRH - A few questions based on your trip with Patouche if you don't mind! :) It sounds like a nice mix of some snorkeling and beach bar type fun!

1. Was lunch provided on the boat while docked at Norman's Island? 

2. Was this a totally private tour, as in, did you have to rent our the entire boat by yourselves or were there other people on your excursion as well?

3. Would you be able to provide pricing info?

We are considering this exact itinerary but curious about the above. We're also looking at Kuralu and their semi-private charter to JVD and Sandy Spit.

Thanks

We had a fun day.  Beer, bottled water and soft drinks were provided.  I was asked if anything special but I did not care so that was it.   I was able to get 10 people from roll call to participate.  They added two more people.  I am out of town so I can’t quote pricing but it was split among us.  I originally chartered and then agree to open it.

Lunch was “on your own” at the beachside bar & restaurant.  Can’t remember pricing—must not have been outrageous and certainly cheaper and better than the Soggy Dollar.

i will try to look up pricing when we get back next week.