Miami Airport Time ?

chk-gnt

The itinerary for NCL Star says disembarking at 8:00. Wondering how early I can book a flight at the airport. I know you can walk off early if you take your own luggage, but have never done that. Hoping for some advice about times.

About 11:00 or later to be safe.  If the flight is leaving at 11:00 you need to be at the airport by about 9:30, and 9:00 is better with standard TSA chaos.  With the taxi or Uber ride from POM to MIA taking about 15-20+ minutes, that translates into off the ship and clear of customs and immigration by about 8:30.

Do you want to worry about making your flight home while you cruise?

Thanks for the help. I didn't want to sit at the airport any longer than I had too, since I have to fly to Portland, Oregon. The only other time I came into Miami, I flew out of Fort Lauderdale so I really had no time frame to go by.

You can look at flights out of FLL as well, which may have better options into PDX with Alaska flyings to FLL and not MIA. But with FLL the earliest flight you will want to take is 12:00pm. 

So 11:00am for Miami and 12:00pm for Ft. Lauderdale airports. But look at both airports for flights, no reason to limit yourself to only Miami.