2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

14 minutes ago, snorklinbarb said:

Papi is no longer with NCL.  

thanks that is what I have been referring to in my earlier posts. I just wanted to check it was known before I posted anything else. So that is the end of the dream team ………..or is it lets  cross to another line and see who is there. lets just say that when we saw another former dream team member in June ………..  I am sure he will turn up somewhere a man of that Calibre will be snapped up. 

So as one era ends so another one starts.  

Edited by bmwman
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bmwman said:

thanks that is what I have been referring to in my earlier posts. I just wanted to check it was known before I posted anything else. So that is the end of the dream team ………..or is it lets  cross to another line and see who is there. lets just say that when we saw another former dream team member in June ………..  I am sure he will turn up somewhere a man of that Calibre will be snapped up. 

So as one era ends so another one starts.  

Dream team is a great description.  Papi is such a gentleman with a wonderful smile and kind words.  Wishing him luck always!  I am back on the Escape this Sunday...

Edited by Brooklyn59
Added info

10 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

My sources tell me that he has gone to HAL.

We may have the same source  but not too hard to guess given who else has gone to HAL. I have not mentioned the line because I do not think he has started yet

Edited by bmwman

On 8/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, pcakes122 said:

Does anyone know if Captain Lars Bengtsson is still with NCL?

From a very reliable source a few minutes ago-- Lars has left NCL and is working for another company(not Hal).   From what I was told, it is a company based in Asia. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bizzy_livin said:

An earlier post also claimed he was moving to the Jade so I am not sure where he is.  

He is on the Jade as it goes to Asia and Australia later he he has done this itinerary with the Jewel. In my view he is one of the last of the old school and a fabulous RM. A very charming  man who our kids adore (as do we).

On 8/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, www3traveler said:

From a very reliable source a few minutes ago-- Lars has left NCL and is working for another company(not Hal).   From what I was told, it is a company based in Asia. 

Too bad, he was such a personality. I'll never forget his announcements from the Bridge on a Panama Canal cruise some years ago. He talked about the usual stuff, weather and navigation, but even more about what his wifes shopping in all the ports of call. 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:56 PM, Curious G said:

Depak, Kivanch and all the officers on the Escape are outstanding, attentive, accomodating and friendly.  Have you sailed with these officers on the Escape?

I agree, we have been on the Escape 2X.

On both cruises, The Officers on the Escape were always around and interact with passengers. In fact on our second cruise with the Escape Kivanch remembered us from our last cruise on the Escape. Remembered us by name.  

Missed the interaction of Officers on the Star and The Bliss.  

Hoping the Officers on the Getaway will interact with passengers like the Officers do on the Escape. (Dec 1st, 2019 - Poker Cruise)

22 hours ago, brokenarrowhd said:

NCL Gem

G.M. - Metin Camurlu

C.D. - Luz Brillantes

F&B - Vikramaj Parthasarty

E.H. - Cesar Hapa

E. C. - Bijech Chandran

R.M. - Aline Barrett

B. M. Rogelio Raydanas

G.S.M. - Bon Villaluz

Cruise Next - George Kassis

My sister is on the Gem she said the cruise director is Ferdie 

On 8/29/2019 at 7:49 PM, phillyguy31 said:

On the Bliss in Dec. anyone know who the Concierge is or will be? We have had David on both the Breakaway and the Escape out of NYC and I am thinking they may want to keep him with that route.

He may still be on Bliss but when we spoke to him all he would say is there are a lot of changes due to the Encore, - his current contract finishes soon. apparently they are very short of Concierges'. David C is one the true stars left at NCL and can not wait to sail with him again