2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

Have had Elvina, Virginia, Anoop and Adrian, as my concierges in the Haven.  All were outstanding.  And, the best I’ve ever had....even including Hotel and Resort Concierges.

NCL does an excellent job of recruiting, promoting and training their Concierges.

On 9/10/2019 at 3:17 AM, Coastalbreezes said:

Patrick Berido is concierge until end of November. Still TBD who replaces him.

Patrick is AHHH-MAZING! I had him as my concierge, also. Besides managing to get me all the restaurant times I wanted, he got me into shows early (right up front!), and saw me off the ship personally. Love that guy!

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 12:35 PM, pete_coach said:

I have seen this "request" before. I am always amused that it is being asked.

Why do folks need to know this? Especially for the crew? What difference does who is Captain make? Especially on ships that have over 4000 passengers?

Are you assuming that the people onboard really know you? Of course they will act like they do but honestly, 4000 people every week, you are not special enough to be remembered LOL

Agree,100 percent.

I actually stay in contact with some of the crew when I'm not sailing so yes, some of them do know me.  However, I usually don't need to send out requests for info as to who is onboard b/c I already know as far as the ones who matter to me are concerned. I imagine people ask because there are certain crew members who really make their cruise special and they hope to see them onboard. I personally do not believe there is anything wrong with that.

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2019 at 12:27 PM, cementhands said:

I heard Luz the cd has moved on to possibly the Sky.

Jeff Hernandez might be the replacement cd on the Gem.

Going on the Gem in October and I will post info on return. Luz is amazing and does a fabulous Tina turner tribute. So full of life. Going to miss her. I believe Jeff is new to being the CD.

Just got off Dawn where Luz had been Asst. CD.

promoted and now on Sun.

Richard Matic CD on Dawn and did fantastic job!  

On 8/17/2019 at 3:23 PM, ncb106 said:

Hi I just found out a guy name Ferdie will be my cruise director on the December 21 I never heard of him anybody had him before 

Had Dinner with Ferdie on Gem in may, with 7 solos, and again in September.  He attended a birthday dinner for my friend Diane, and provided her with a special cake , chocolate ganache.  He is a Hoot.    Image may contain: 2 people, including Diane Vassallo, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

On 8/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, brokenarrowhd said:

NCL Gem

G.M. - Metin Camurlu

C.D. - Luz Brillantes

F&B - Vikramaj Parthasarty

E.H. - Cesar Hapa

E. C. - Bijech Chandran

R.M. - Aline Barrett

B. M. Rogelio Raydanas

G.S.M. - Bon Villaluz

Cruise Next - George Kassis

Gem is Richard is GM, Ferdie is CD, Jeff Hernandez was asst CD filling in for a few weeks, Cesar is definelty the Executive housekeeping. just got off  .  I was on for 2 weeks 

Steph 

On 9/8/2019 at 3:45 PM, phissy said:

Here is current list of officers for NCL BLISS

Mark Maeling- General Manager (aka hotel director)

Rohinton Mottahed       Food and Beverage Director

Roland Schrock             Asst. General Manager  (same as last year)

Roberto De Pasquale    Cruise Director

Vikram Rao                    Restaurant Manager

Roger Deepak Gavankar   Exec. Chef

Haide Balón                   Beverage Manager

Charlyn Padilla Saladin.  Guest Service Manager

Marina Caparros          Group Services Manager (coordinator for Meet and Greet)

Concierge                 David Contreras

thank you! 

On 9/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, shadowmeboy said:

Thank you for sharing! How was Mark as GM. He was great as Senior Food & Beverage on the Bliss last November. Also how was Roberto as CD.

Asking because I am sailing in 13 days

Glad Roger is still Executive chef, amazing, and listens to passengers, very nice

On 9/15/2019 at 12:27 PM, cementhands said:

I heard Luz the cd has moved on to possibly the Sky.

Jeff Hernandez might be the replacement cd on the Gem.

Going on the Gem in October and I will post info on return. Luz is amazing and does a fabulous Tina turner tribute. So full of life. Going to miss her. I believe Jeff is new to being the CD.

Jeff was Asst CD on Gem last three weeks when I was on, returning to  general CD staff  as of Friday. But he did a superior job, he is on his way to a promotion.  Ferdie is the CD back from vacation. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:07 PM, graphicguy said:

Have had Elvina, Virginia, Anoop and Adrian, as my concierges in the Haven.  All were outstanding.  And, the best I’ve ever had....even including Hotel and Resort Concierges.

NCL does an excellent job of recruiting, promoting and training their Concierges.

Anoop  was amazing for my two weeks on the Gem that I just returned from, Genuine and  superior service.  I had Virginia in the past, she was amazing. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, cementhands said:

Do you have any information on full name of Ferdie?

many thanks 

Ferdie Imperial  at dinner with us in La Cucina week of May 10Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, Arzeena said:

😪

Papi is back..... with HAL - no surprises as he join up with his great friends Mustafa, Errol and Melvin Lobo and many others.

I also hear the great Prem is back on the ships  but not sure where.

And now Andy Stuart …. have HAL completed the set - watch this space!!

Edited by bmwman

8 hours ago, bmwman said:

Papi is back..... with HAL - no surprises as he join up with his great friends Mustafa, Errol and Melvin Lobo and many others.

I also hear the great Prem is back on the ships  but not sure where.

And now Andy Stuart …. have HAL completed the set - watch this space!!

LOL!

Just so surprised about Papi's change of heart. HE was always saying NO NO NO he will not break up the "dream team" when I asked if he was going to go on the Bliss when she gets to NY.  Oh well, I wish him the best and good luck.

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

LOL!

Just so surprised about Papi's change of heart. HE was always saying NO NO NO he will not break up the "dream team" when I asked if he was going to go on the Bliss when she gets to NY.  Oh well, I wish him the best and good luck.

The dream team is not broken up - its now on HAL. He must have his reasons but I suspect that Musti and Errol are so happy would have played a great part in his decision process. HAL have actually got the best bar manager around now. So for us its HAL from now on to carry on the story. Tried it this summer and loved it.

Now will his sons follow ……….just saying

Just now, bmwman said:

David is on vacation now

On 9/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, Whitefacekat said:

Had Dinner with Ferdie on Gem in may, with 7 solos, and again in September.  He attended a birthday dinner for my friend Diane, and provided her with a special cake , chocolate ganache.  He is a Hoot.    Image may contain: 2 people, including Diane Vassallo, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Gem is Richard is GM, Ferdie is CD, Jeff Hernandez was asst CD filling in for a few weeks, Cesar is definelty the Executive housekeeping. just got off  .  I was on for 2 weeks 

Steph 

thank you! 

Glad Roger is still Executive chef, amazing, and listens to passengers, very nice

Jeff was Asst CD on Gem last three weeks when I was on, returning to  general CD staff  as of Friday. But he did a superior job, he is on his way to a promotion.  Ferdie is the CD back from vacation. 

Anoop  was amazing for my two weeks on the Gem that I just returned from, Genuine and  superior service.  I had Virginia in the past, she was amazing. 

Ferdie Imperial  at dinner with us in La Cucina week of May 10Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

1 hour ago, lkjacobs said:

My contacts tell me that the CD is Dan Dan

That is unfortunate. Last time he was CD in a cruise I was on, he came across as insensitive, unfiltered and Dismissive. 😞

i really Hope they’ll do a Crew shuffle once the ship reaches Miami after it comes over from LA this month, but I doubt it 

On 4/28/2019 at 11:07 PM, lkjacobs said:

Just got off the Breakaway (April 28).

Here are the lead bridge officers:

Captain (Master): Matko Candrlic

Staff Captain: Viktor Vranic

Chief (First) Officer: Edgardo Gallardo

Here are the senior hotel officers:

General Manager (new name for Hotel Director): Vuk Malobabic

Assistant General Manager: Dia Ambida

Food & Beverage Director: Timur Coskun

Executive Housekeeper: Carmencita Reid

Cruise Director: JC Sanchez

Guest Service Manager: Gina Yunzal

Executive Chef: Kevin Green

Restaurant Manager: Hernan Gonzalez Rios

Beverage Manager: Adela Toskic

I was not in The Haven, but believe I saw Bowen around the ship as the Concierge.

Bowen is in my top 3 fav concierges.