Thoughts of Celebrity Suites versus RC Suites

I have never sailed with Celebrity.  We are in our mid-50's and not taking any of the kids.  I have sailed with Royal Caribbean, generally in Suites (from GS to Star Class).  I am looking at an Alaskan Vancouver to Seward cruise in a CS on Celebrity Millennium  or GS on Radiance.  The CS is cheaper then the Radiance, but I was curious if any one has any thoughts of the "Suite Life" on the Celebrity.  The Millennium is actually in dry dock to get "Revolutionized" with all new rooms and re done interiors.

I know the perks of the CS outweigh the perks of the GS and are much more inclusive such as the private restaurant, Micheal's club open daily, butler etc, but am looking for opinions from RC cruisers who have been on Celebrity. 

• irishgal432 changed the title to Thoughts of Celebrity Suites versus RC Suites

I have been on both ships and, if all other things are equal (length of cruise and itinerary), then I would definitely go with the Millennium.  The perks are so much better (butler, Luminae, Michael's Club, and more after the Millie is "revolutionized"). Michael's Club alone is much nicer and has a much better selection of beverages than the Concierge Club on the Radiance (which does not have an actual Suite Lounge) and there is no suite restaurant on the Radiance.  

We normally book grand suites on rccl and last cruise was owners suite on oasis. But just loved suite perks on celebrity service in luminae we perfer over CK. Really liked micheals , radiance has very few suite perks , also believe celebrity suite is bigger than grand suite , we have a celebrity suite booked for March. Did not care for size of celebrity sky suites. If you are diamond or above on rccl you will get a few extra perks since you can become elite on celebrity. 

3 minutes ago, Sorcerer Tim said:

I would go with the Millennium for the suite perks assuming Ovation is not an option. If it is then Ovation. 

Thanks, Looked at Ovation, but we have done a SEA -SEA and want to do some exploring up in Seward before the cruise.