1-31-19 Thursday Weigh-In

pacruise804

Hello all 🙋🏼‍♀️

I feel so so much better being back on program - I had lost 60 lb then years later another 100. But... so many cruises over the last two years added 30 back on 🙇🏼‍♀️ But now I have started WW freestyle (I lost the last 100 on points plus,  but as I started maintenance they changed up to smart points and that just didn’t work for me). I never count the water weight lost, there was 4-5 lb or so of that - but I started counting the end of week 1 and in those 2 weeks since I am down 4.7 (what I think of as real pounds!). I sail again at the first of June, so I hope there is time for another 15 lb gone before. Fingers crossed and working the program! Good luck to you all 🙂

Lynn

Edited by 2Beeze

21 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

Welcome!  I cruise June 1st too ❤️ 

We have a new check-in each week - please "stop by" and chat with us on the 2/28 thread or the next thread this Thursday.

Sorry, I didn’t realize that it was only for Thursday posting, I had seen others posting at other times so assumed it was accceptable

My apologies for any confusion 😳

It's always acceptable to chat in any forum (unless it's locked 😉 ).  My comment was because you posted in the January 31st weekly weigh-in thread and I thought you would get more views and responses in the current week thread.

A very nice poster named Belle starts the weigh-in thread each Thursday (or someone picks up for her if she is unavailable).  I'm guessing it is weekly for better accountability and to manage the thread size.

Posting in the previous weeks is fine, there just might not be much traffic if it isn't the current week 🙂 Hope you can join us!

• Like 1