Barcelona hotel

bellaggio

Agree with CruiserBruce - "reasonable' is subjective. Personally, I define "reasonable" as an inexpensive/affordable hotel (between 125 -200 euros per night) that is centrally located or within walking distance from the metro/tram/train etc. Most times, I am looking for a clean, safe place to sleep - I don't spend much time in my hotel room. Barcelona has some "reasonable" (by my definition of the term) hotels located near Placa Catalunya - Hotel Jazz & Continental - both are great for my budget.

A little more upscale is the Catalonia Portal de l'Angel (great location & price is still in the reasonable range).

I would recommend checking Booking dot com & Trivago - that will give you a good idea of price and location.

Edited by dogs4fun
  • Like 1

Boutique Hotel Vasanta, 3 blocks away from  the famous Placa de Catalunya (where the Aerobus stops and also the Rambla starts).

http://vasanta.es

A hidden gem. It's a cozy and small boutique hotel, some rooms offer a small terrace. There's no breakfast besides free pastries and coffee but there's plenty nearby to enjoy and explore.

Forget about the chain hotels or over priced and ditto crowded roof top hotels in Barcelona! :classic_biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...