RANGIORA, French Polynesia ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2gullStpf0

konazo

Join us as we explore beautiful Rangiora, French Polynesia, (the largest atoll in the Tuamotus, and one of the largest in the world) and swim in the beautiul clear waters of the lagoon.

From our South Pacific cruise onboard HAL Maasdam.

19 hours ago, Bellair said:

A wonderful video

, Thank you. We will be there on the Maasdam in April.

We just arrived back from the Noordam to Melanesia where I shot this video with 3 cameras

Regards

Thank you Bellair.  We enjoyed watching your video and it brought back fond memories.  We enjoy cruising the South Pacific and here is a playlist of some of the ports 

What software are you using on yours videos?  I liked the look... I am currently using Cyberlink Power Director. 

We had a great time on the Maasdam and enjoyed the new EXC program with lots of speakers and some local entertainment.  We were on first cruise where they offered zodiacs but didn't get a chance to use them.  Enjoy your cruise in April.

All the best...

Yes indeed, it was a great cruise but the Noordam is our least favourite ship. We love the Maasdam & Volendam best.

i Have been a video producer so I tend to use Final Cut X which is the industry standard. The cut down but excellent free version is iMovie.

cameras used were the new DHI Osmo Pocket with a 3 axis gimbal & 4K but filmed with HD for YouTube.My XR iPhone ( the best) & GoPro for underwater shots.

we took the Maasdam to SAN Diego from NZ last Feb but it rained most days so we are doing this again . In August we will use her again from Japan to Sydney

regards

noel