Port of Miami Parking Garage

I was on Mariner in December at Miami new Terminal A.

I assume your large ships will be at the same terminal.

Pull right in to the parking garage & go to level 3-porters will be waiting to take your luggage.

You will park your car in the garage & take the elevator down.

The terminal will be right there! 

The luggage drop off, parking, security, check in & 1st pre-board photo took about 20 minutes-we were on the ship at 10:40am.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

I was on Mariner in December at Miami new Terminal A.

I assume your large ships will be at the same terminal.

Pull right in to the parking garage & go to level 3-porters will be waiting to take your luggage.

You will park your car in the garage & take the elevator down.

The terminal will be right there! 

The luggage drop off, parking, security, check in & 1st pre-board photo took about 20 minutes-we were on the ship at 10:40am.

Was just going to post this.

i made the mistake of circling on the first level to drop off luggage not realizing they had porters on the parking levels they are directing people to.  Great system.

here you can see the ramp to the garage.  Photo courtesy of Andrew (A&L)

42E6F6FC-2D0B-4FF3-9531-16AA08A71BAF.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The elevator from parking drops you at the front door of the terminal. Up the escalator for checkin (unless you are a suites guest, then you take the elevator to the private security and checking)

BTW: on disembarkation, the parking elevator is a bottleneck with a long line. 

EFA6D049-BAB1-4DD4-9C48-10851C11B507.jpeg

DA8965C4-7B46-4B8A-8800-EC74809C62C1.jpeg

89E1DB20-E1B5-4859-AE19-77BD7E915AFF.jpeg

E1E7C264-462B-4B68-9ABE-BEF9AC406D16.jpeg

6B47D5AC-E739-485F-A60B-A2F73842BCF4.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

• 1 month later...

We are thinking of taking the Symphony.  We haven't sailed out of Miami in years.

I think read somewhere on the forum about the approach on the roadway to the terminal parking garage is "interesting".  Can someone give any hints they may have about this.

5 minutes ago, gatour said:

We are thinking of taking the Symphony.  We haven't sailed out of Miami in years.

I think read somewhere on the forum about the approach on the roadway to the terminal parking garage is "interesting".  Can someone give any hints they may have about this.

It was fine in December when we sailed 

Here is a picture of the terminal and parking garage from the ship side of terminal A. We could only see 3 cars in the garage when we returned on Allure on 2/24. I hope this helps!

20190224_012505.jpg

Edited by jean-lynd
Picture didnt load

6 hours ago, gatour said:

Here's a youtube video of the drive to terminal A to view. A little construction and a crossover, but not bad.

https://youtu.be/bV6DWASE9GM

Actually these quite a bit of construction still going on. Norwegian is building a terminal next to Terminal A. But, it is not difficult to navigate through the port at all. The lanes are marked with the terminal letters which is much easier to follow than having to look for road signs

We are boarding MSC Seaside at Terminal F, Port of Miami.  My question is regarding signage from the Florida Turnpike to get over to the port.  Do we get on 395 going east.  Do we look for Port Signs and a tunnel sign, or do we get off on 5th Street?  I just want to know if the signs will be clear for us.  Thanks for any suggestions.

9 hours ago, mimi7ccr said:

We are boarding MSC Seaside at Terminal F, Port of Miami.  My question is regarding signage from the Florida Turnpike to get over to the port.  Do we get on 395 going east.  Do we look for Port Signs and a tunnel sign, or do we get off on 5th Street? 

Get on I95 S and the signs will be obvious as you approach 395 - stay in the lanes for the tunnel to POM, don't get off any other exit.

Thanks, Biker19.  I just saw on Google maps how you stay on 395 (MacArthur Causeway) until the tunnel.  Before I thought we had to exit on 2nd Avenue and then go over 5th St.  Your suggestions seems a lot easier.