Odyssey of the Seas Blocks are in the House

Lloyd555

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Given the usual late fall delivery, don't see how it could have a European season next year.

This is the one Bayley says was coming to visit England isn’t it?

I’m picturing a fleeting visit, perhaps a repo round to Barcelona and then a TA..... 

If she stays in England too long then she will be in direct competition with Anthem which I don’t think they will do.

but what do I know! 

1 hour ago, JasonMason said:

With all of the attention Miami is getting from Royal right now, that port would be my guess 😃

I was thinking may be FLL or PC since they both have a Saturday slot. There is definitely a lot of competition picking up in the Florida ports.  

I wondered where this thread had disappeared to!  Following and hope there is a sailing out of Southampton.  Also hope they announce the itineraries soon as I don't know how long I can hold off booking the Anthem for October 2020!

44 minutes ago, panamapd said:

I wondered where this thread had disappeared to!  Following and hope there is a sailing out of Southampton.  Also hope they announce the itineraries soon as I don't know how long I can hold off booking the Anthem for October 2020!

I’m already booked on the Anthem TA in 2020 but will definitely jump ship for Odyssey!!

1 hour ago, panamapd said:

This ship is unlikely to come out before the end of October. We might get some itineraries when the 20-21 ones come out late next month.

Biker, who foresees a non-rev repo right after she is finished.

2 hours ago, lighthousemom said:

I’m already booked on the Anthem TA in 2020 but will definitely jump ship for Odyssey!!

I'm on Anthem as well, I thought they would put Odyssey in NY and Anthem somewhere else. Have to see prices before I switch

Anthem already has her fall 2020 to Spring 2021 itineraries from Bayonne Published -  a mix of 7 to 12 night Caribbean and Bahamas.  Same with Allure and Symphony from Miami, Oasis from Ft Lauderdale and Harmony from Port Canaveral - all on alternating 7nt Eastern and western Itineraries.  My guess is Odyssey either does 9 & 12 night or 10 & 11 night Caribbean sailings from Ft Lauderdale, or replaces Anthem from Bayonne and Anthem moves south to do 9 &12 night or 10&11 night patterns.  I cannot see them putting this ship on 7 night sailings from Florida - with 4 Oasis Class ships to fill they do not need a 5th 7 night ship that could suppress yields in this market segment.  

8 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Anthem already has her fall 2020 to Spring 2021 itineraries from Bayonne Published -  a mix of 7 to 12 night Caribbean and Bahamas.  Same with Allure and Symphony from Miami, Oasis from Ft Lauderdale and Harmony from Port Canaveral - all on alternating 7nt Eastern and western Itineraries.  My guess is Odyssey either does 9 & 12 night or 10 & 11 night Caribbean sailings from Ft Lauderdale, or replaces Anthem from Bayonne and Anthem moves south to do 9 &12 night or 10&11 night patterns.  I cannot see them putting this ship on 7 night sailings from Florida - with 4 Oasis Class ships to fill they do not need a 5th 7 night ship that could suppress yields in this market segment.  

I think the 6/8 night itineraries would be more likely. Grand Cayman port schedules would seem to indicate that as well.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:35 PM, little britain said:

This is the one Bayley says was coming to visit England isn’t it?

I’m picturing a fleeting visit, perhaps a repo round to Barcelona and then a TA..... 

If she stays in England too long then she will be in direct competition with Anthem which I don’t think they will do.

but what do I know! 

I was lucky enough to catch Ovation on a repo from Southampton to Barca on her way to China, balcony cabin, flights & hotel stay for £800pp.... doubt that will ever happen again :)