Have to choose which specialty dining is best! Adventure of the Seas RCCL

CrusingRuthing

Hi everyone. Having trouble picking which specialty dining to choose on RCCL Adventure of the Seas.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should we go for? Here are the two options:

• Chop's Grille & Izumi Sushi
    • Chef's Table

All three are good choices.  The primary difference is that Chef's Table has a seasonal menu that changes and may or may not suit your tastes at the time.  It is also indicated as a more upscale restaurant.  Izumi and Chops are more "standard" Sushi and Steak houses that have the same menus itinerary to itinerary - a sample of which is available on the RCI website.  For my preference I would choose the Chops and Izumi option over Chef's based on the certainty of the menus.  In addition you get two dining experiences v one.

On February 2, 2019 at 10:39 AM, leaveitallbehind said:

All three are good choices.  The primary difference is that Chef's Table has a seasonal menu that changes and may or may not suit your tastes at the time.  It is also indicated as a more upscale restaurant.  Izumi and Chops are more "standard" Sushi and Steak houses that have the same menus itinerary to itinerary - a sample of which is available on the RCI website.  For my preference I would choose the Chops and Izumi option over Chef's based on the certainty of the menus.  In addition you get two dining experiences v one.

Unless it has changed recently, it is my understanding that the Chef's Table also includes wine pairings with each course which accounts for the higher price.  If you are not a wine drinker/aficionado then another choice might  be better for you.  :-)

• Like 1