Cruise Critic Community
misguy

Make your cruise better with proper planning.

10 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Been using a go pro since he first came out, you change a heap knock off at a low price, some of them aren’t too bad.

The DBPower impressed me because of the quality and the price.  In many ways, it outperformed the camera in my Galaxy S8, the color was super accurate, and the stabilization was also good.  There are samples in the video.

Hubby and I took two heavy magnetic hooks and two battery op tea lights with us on our first cruise, as suggested by others on a First-Timers thread.  They were the most useful things ever.  Bathrooms are always so tiny in cabins (unless you pay the big bucks for large Owner's Suites, lol) so the magnets came in handy for our beach towels and assorted other stuff we didn't want to stow in the closet next to our dressy dinner/show outfits.  They also held our daily activity plan on our bedroom wall under the TV so that paper didn't get shuffled around and lost.  

Hubby is an 'old guy' and has multiple bathroom needs in the middle of the night, and although we both can get around our home in total darkness, the tea lights in the bathroom with the door closed are just enough to find your way and do your business without injuring yourself on furniture. 

The other thing we always bring on any trip is our 4 station charging deck - both tablets (for downloaded books, and internet at free WiFi in ports) and my phone for emergencies and contact with family at free port WIFI spots.