LAX to Long Beach Bus $9?

So I am cruising the Inspiration on Feb 4 and got x4 tickets for LAX to Long Beach when I only needed x2 because I forgot we're flying back out of the Long Beach airport, not LAX. Its 2 tickets for the FlyAway bus 1-way either to OR from LAX/Long Beach (downtown) which Google Maps says is only a few minutes slower than driving (aka $$$ Taxi/Uber). So I am willing to let go of the x2 extra tickets. Write a 150+ word essay on why you should get them for free or eBay is a legit option and I have a lot of feedback, all 100% positive. If your essay is satisfactory I might let them go, but no promises! More words doesn't increase your odds, but it has to be at least 150 words. I got them Feb 1 and they expire 30 days later. If you want to participate, then PM me for details either way - essay or eBay!

44445.png

Comments are welcome if PMs dont exist here (odd). Bruce, your essay didn't make the cut.

And the eBay item is 264177233118

I doubt anyone will buy it so it probably will be free. Plus I'll lower the word count to 80 from here on out. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

These tickets are going to be worthless soon, so lowering the requirement to a 10-20 word "essay" of how you're going to enjoy your cruise after getting free transportation! Your "story" still has to be amusing enough for you to win. You can also buy it if you want.