Equinox Revolution

Jim_Iain

19 hours ago, lawgirl said:

Hello! I booked Equinox SS1 all excited by the revolution.  I know some don’t love the modern look but I loved the grey/white modern decor, carpet etc in the revolution announcement sketches. But if I am reading correctly, the SS1 and CS didn’t change at all?  Except a mattress? Why did X say every suite is being reimagined? Is the bathroom the same too?  

I agree... seems like false advertising and a reason to raise rates.  Why put out photos and make a big deal if the ship isn’t really redone, especially the cabins?  Just call it a dry dock, instead of raising all this anticipation of the ship’s looking like the Edge... when they won’t. 

Even  though completed on other ships like  M Class Summit, the re-do will never make them  look just like EDGE.  Diff layout, technologies, ages,  and many other differences. 

Same thing with M Class refurbs  and Solsticizing in the past.  They will follow the decor and  basic concept  and Equinox will eventually follow suit   but if you want EDGE book EDGE...

25 minutes ago, hcat said:

Even  though completed on other ships like  M Class Summit, the re-do will never make them  look just like EDGE.  Diff layout, technologies, ages,  and many other differences. 

Same thing with M Class refurbs  and Solsticizing in the past.  They will follow the decor and  basic concept  and Equinox will eventually follow suit   but if you want EDGE book EDGE...

Totally understand. I just liked the computer simulation of the sleek new cabins and was hoping for at least some changes in the suites.  It is personal preference, I just like a lighter color scheme.  And the new cabins with the round lit mirror, new marble in baths, new sinks, etc just look nice.  I understand it will never be the same, but it’s disappointing the suites were basically untouched.  Was looking forward to the update, whatever it might have brought... hoping they slowly intergrate some new furnishings or drapes instead of waiting until the next dry dock.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, vtcruising said:

Here are drinks on the Equinox. I think this why we haven't heard from Mari10 in awhile! 🙂

That looks amazing!...I never tried a frozen mojito...and mojitos are my go to drink.