Cruise directors

rosepark

On 2/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, zqtchas said:

Wes would know how to find out. He knows all the proper contacts!

YES!  Would love to know who will be the Muse Cruise Director for later July and August.  We will be sailing on the Silver Muse for the July 25-Aug. 1 cruise from Vancouver to Alaska. Hope Wes and/or another skilled/experienced SS expert can be helpful.  This includes as to whether or not Jimmy Kovel will be the CD for this Muse sailing.  We enjoying being with Jimmy in July 2010 on the Silver Cloud doing a 15-day sailing up to the top of Europe, etc., along the Norway coast. 

Earlier I asked about Allan King and Silver Spectre was kind enough to respond.  Additionally, I dropped a note to Allan and this fun son of Scotland responded with a kind, detailed update.  In part, Allan shared: "I’m on Silver Wind at the moment in San Juan, about to sail for Cuba. First time I have been there so it’s an exciting prospect.  I’ll be on the Wind until March 27th.  Marty is in Michigan dealing with the freezing weather and the sale of our house.  She’ll be joining me next week in Fort Lauderdale for a cruise.  She’ll be happy to escape from the dreadful weather. Better head up to the bridge for drill announcements. All the best, Allan."

As always, Allan is wonderfully responsive, helpful and well informed.  Great to hear from him and get an update about his beautiful wife, etc.  Regarding Silversea Cruise Director Moss Hills, he was on our June 2017 Lisbon to Rouen Silver Spirit adventure.  YES, Moss is super excellent, too!!  Have enjoyed significantly our SS fun with Jimmy, Allan and Moss.  Below are my visuals of Jimmy, Allan and Moss.  Great, exciting and skilled professionals. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Lisbon, NWSpain, Bordeaux/Brittany: Live/blog, June 2017 from Portugal to France along scenic Atlantic Coast.  Now at 27,444 views.  Many interesting pictures, details for history, food, culture, etc.:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511358

From our five different cruises with Silversea, our Cruise Directors have been Jimmy Kovel, Allan King and Moss Hills.  Below are my pictures of them as posted on live/blogs.  First, Jimmy in the Land of the Midnight Sun in Norway above the Arctic Circle.  Next is Allan and an example of his Happy Socks.  Then Moss is shown as we were off of the coast of France on the Spirit:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger/better!)

DSC_2447.jpg.fb4f8133684353aa888082e144f332d5.jpg

TC2_6994.jpg.4e328fdb7924f73e2ef4350e19c3989b.jpg

TC4_6287.jpg.9b9cab9a20c6b5d400ba688145a0e879.jpg

CMZ_7466.thumb.jpg.c3cd2f0769100b903bf0bc835903f36d.jpg

• Like 1