New AZ App Now Available

BBMacLaird

We’re excited to announce our all-new Azamara App!

Guests on our Azamara Pursuit* can now check-in for future voyages using the new Azamara App.  Through the app, guests can expedite their check-in process by scanning their passport using their mobile device as well as view important information for their upcoming voyage including their boarding pass, arrival time, etc.

The Azamara App also allows guests to start planning and enjoying their voyage by:

1.  Viewing scheduled activities using the Daily Planner feature

2.  Browsing Shore Excursions, Dining options, and Entertainment

3.  Accessing their Onboard Account to review onboard expenditures

4.  Finding out where everything is located onboard using the Deck Plan feature

Download the Azamara App for free in the App Store or Google Play. 

Click here to learn more.

*Note: the App features for the Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest will be rolled out at a later TBD date.

App webpage:  https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/azamara-pursuit-app

App FAQ:  https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/discover/frequently-asked-questions#mobile-checkin-faqs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was just looking at the Restaurants on the app.,  Discoveries, The Patio and Room Service all have the following comment:

"Onboard dining price is per person, food only, beverages not included; an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the guests check"

I was with the understanding that these restaurants were included and that the gratuities were included as well.

25 minutes ago, AlbertasRose said:

I was just looking at the Restaurants on the app.,  Discoveries, The Patio and Room Service all have the following comment:

"Onboard dining price is per person, food only, beverages not included; an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the guests check"

I was with the understanding that these restaurants were included and that the gratuities were included as well.

Yes they are - obviously an error. Those restaurants are included and drinks are included too unless you choose to buy drinks/ brands that are not on the included list. The only way 18% is added is if you do buy non-included drinks. No gratuity is added to the speciality restaurant cost either.

1 hour ago, AlbertasRose said:

Hi AlbertasRose, our HGC is correct, that 18% is an error, and will soon be corrected. Sorry about that!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Does this replace the old Azamara app?  ["powered by Afar"]

Hi Host Jazzbeau,

I'll have to ask whether our new app is an evolution from the old app, or is brand-new. I believe it is brand-new but want to double check this. 

47 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

My experience has been that there aren't lines at embarkation anyway.  Nothing to speak of at least.  It's always been very straightforward.

Phil

Thanks, I suppose best use for us will be checking online account, but do they keep that on the tv in the room as well?

On 2/8/2019 at 5:51 AM, cheznick said:

it doesn't download or work on ipad or iphones which cant run ios 11

According to the app's Information pane, it is supposed to work on iOS 11.0 and up. I can't verify since all my iDevices are on iOS 12.  

If you're unable to install it on your iOS 11 device, you might submit a bug report to AppFeedback@azamara.com

5 hours ago, screen-gem said:

According to the app's Information pane, it is supposed to work on iOS 11.0 and up. I can't verify since all my iDevices are on iOS 12.  

If you're unable to install it on your iOS 11 device, you might submit a bug report to AppFeedback@azamara.com

sorry I think you misunderstood me, I have ios 10 not ios 11 - wont let download to any device below ios  11  thanks again.

20 minutes ago, screen-gem said:

@cheznick

You're quite right - I misunderstood your comment.  Not enough coffee:-(

The app looks quite nice, and has some useful features even prior to boarding the ship. It looks like I'll be able to use it to check-in in just 7 days.

thanks anyway and enjoy your cruise  November next one for us

On 2/9/2019 at 9:38 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Joel,

the onboard features are not installed on the Journey or the Quest just yet. 

Do you know when it will be available on the Journey?  We are on an April 10, 2019 cruise and I would love to try it!

3 hours ago, Cyber Kat said:

Do you know when it will be available on the Journey?  We are on an April 10, 2019 cruise and I would love to try it!

Hi CyberKat, I don't know when it'll be available on the Journey, but it's highly unlikely as soon as April 2019. Sorry!

p.s. I look forward to trying it onboard as well 🙂

4 hours ago, Cyber Kat said:

If you haven't already done so, you might try downloading the app and see if it works at all.  I'm sailing on the Pursuit in June, but at present I'm not physically on the ship. However, the app launches without complaint, and I can poke around and get a sense of what it does: displays layout of the ship, maps, lists of restaurants & bars, etc. You might find that the design of the app already anticipates all three ships even though the on-board infrastructure has not yet been installed on Quest & Journey.

On the other hand, if you do try out the app and find it appealing, you might be even more unhappy when you get on board and are unable to use it:-)

3 minutes ago, screen-gem said:

If you haven't already done so, you might try downloading the app and see if it works at all.  I'm sailing on the Pursuit in June, but at present I'm not physically on the ship. However, the app launches without complaint, and I can poke around and get a sense of what it does: displays layout of the ship, maps, lists of restaurants & bars, etc. You might find that the design of the app already anticipates all three ships even though the on-board infrastructure has not yet been installed on Quest & Journey.

On the other hand, if you do try out the app and find it appealing, you might be even more unhappy when you get on board and are unable to use it:-)

I did download it and I logged on with our cruise info, but it says, sorry not available yet on Journey.  Looking forward to our appless cruise anyway!

Thanks for checking, Bonnie!