Water Taxi

xeriod

I know the Great Bay beach is only a 20 minute walk from the dock. But one member of our group just had knee replacement , so will need to take the water taxi. My question is , which pier of the two does the water taxi go to ? Or does it stop at both of them ? We plan on getting some loungers and umbrella with drinks.

CasBlack   

BEWARE: 

My purse was dropped on the water taxi on the return ride to the cruise port. It was found by Norwegian cruise liner passengers whom turned the purse into port authority security staff on the bay side. The contents were stolen by the security staff. They detained me for questioning. I was the absolute last passenger back onto the Regal Princess last week, January 24, 2019. Completely scared to death being separated from my two lil girls and husband.

E280F648-C1A4-49D5-B91C-F82AA49A40A4.jpeg

7183D5D4-90C1-4CB1-B883-B360721A8DB8.jpeg

On 2/7/2019 at 1:38 PM, xeriod said:

I know the Great Bay beach is only a 20 minute walk from the dock. But one member of our group just had knee replacement , so will need to take the water taxi. My question is , which pier of the two does the water taxi go to ? Or does it stop at both of them ? We plan on getting some loungers and umbrella with drinks.

We just used the water taxi in September and it stopped at both pier's...just get off at the one of your choice.

Once you taxi over, is the whole section of beach Great Bay beach? Is one part better than another? Not going to need my bucket filled with beer since we don't drink, just looking for a nice section with chairs & umbrella. Thanks!

4 hours ago, TMW67 said:

Once you taxi over, is the whole section of beach Great Bay beach? Is one part better than another? Not going to need my bucket filled with beer since we don't drink, just looking for a nice section with chairs & umbrella. Thanks!

Lots of options along the beach...just take your pick. It will make much more sense when you see it yourself.