Trip insurance purchased - relief...

eurodl

We just purchased our trip insurance for our trip in 2020.  I want to give Steve at tripinsurancestore.com a huge shout out, along with all the cruisers on these boards that recommended him.  I had been doing a lot of research with different websites but it was getting confusing. Steve was wonderful in answering all my questions and explaining things.  Our situation was a little complicated, we needed pre-existing coverage and also wanted our coverage to be primary.  Steve was able to find us a policy that fulfilled our requirements.  We feel better now knowing that we have coverage on our trip in case anything happens.

I do want to add to make sure to ask for Steve if you call.  I called the toll free number and got someone else originally.  She was not very helpful and I was ready to discard them as an option.  I checked several other sites and made some phone calls.  I kept reading the forums and decided to call and talk to Steve directly.  I'm glad I did.

I hope it's OK for me to post his info.  I've seen others do it.

Steve

www.TripInsuranceStore.com
1-888-407-3854 (toll free)
816-282-6858 (local)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I purchase trip insurance whether on a cruise, weekend trip on Amtrak especially if I am flying. In 20 years I never had to file a claim (knocking on wood). I been happy with travel guard(I do NOT work for the company)over the years.even when I accidentally deleted the email with my printable policy cards they re sent the email. I will look into the link above.

• Like 1