Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
tauep24

Reflection-Cabin # 2172 anybody sailed in it

Recommended Posts

looking to see if anyone has sailed in cabin 2172 on Reflection.  Good or bad location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the link which also appears at the top of the Celebrity board for specific S Class Cabin info. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tauep24 said:

so i just have to look for the specific stateroom number?

 

Yes

there are thousands of cabin reviews sorted in cabin number order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tauep24 said:

looking to see if anyone has sailed in cabin 2172 on Reflection.  Good or bad location?

 

Stateroom 2172 is an excellent cabin and in a great, great location on the ship.  You won't regret staying in this stateroom.  One deck up to the oceanview cafe and pool deck, and right near the aft elevators -- up to the lawn club, down to the martini bar, cellar masters, and all the dining venues.   It's under the carpeted area of the oceanview cafe, so you won't hear anything from above.  It's got a large balcony with bed by the bath.  I wouldn't hesitate in booking this stateroom.  We were in a similar stateroom on the port side of the ship.   Book it and enjoy your cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Wine-O.  I already have this cabin booked for the 10 day in April 2021.  I am taking my wife on our 20 yr wedding anniversary.  It will be our 1st 10 day. We have only sailed Rccl and Carnival together.  My 1st Celebrity experience was on the Zenith many years ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, tauep24 said:

Thank you Wine-O.  I already have this cabin booked for the 10 day in April 2021.  I am taking my wife on our 20 yr wedding anniversary.  It will be our 1st 10 day. We have only sailed Rccl and Carnival together.  My 1st Celebrity experience was on the Zenith many years ago.

 

 

We've sailed Reflection three times.  It's a great ship, and I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy your experience.  Now you have to wait 2 years.  :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tauep24 said:

so i just have to look for the specific stateroom number?

 

There do not appear to be any review of cabin 2172 on the spreadsheet.  There are reviews of cabin 2112, which appears to be a similarly located cabin on the other four S class ships.  We had a cabin in a similar location on one of the other ships, and it was good.  It is under the ocean view cafe, which reportedly is better than being under the pool deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I'm in cabin 2172 reflection this summer I see 9294 is available should I switch?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bahi said:

Hi I'm in cabin 2172 reflection this summer I see 9294 is available should I switch?

 

 

I wouldn't change.  You have a great location on the ship.  Both staterooms are the exact same size with regard to balcony, but 2172 is closer to the pool, lawn club, etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bahi said:

Thanks wasn't sure of overhang this is a Baltics cruise

Don't know what difference it makes for a Baltics cruise, but there is overhang from the buffet area above.  The overhang from 9294 is from the balcony above.  Personally, I prefer overhang, especially during inclement weather so you can utilize your balcony.  It's your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, mfs2k said:

 

Yes

there are thousands of cabin reviews sorted in cabin number order 

Is there any specific way to search. Every way I have tried has come up empty. Don't know if there are no posts or if I'm not searching using the correct terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

Is there any specific way to search. Every way I have tried has come up empty. Don't know if there are no posts or if I'm not searching using the correct terms.

 

It looks like no one posted for that exact cabin, however, here is what someone wrote  in 2014 about cabin 2174 which is the next cabin over.

 

Reflection    2174    

Deck 12    

Category S2    

Location Midship/Aft (4-5 cabins aft of the aft elevators)    

 

View:  Mostly straight out and aft. Cabin is just after the aft hump, so fore view is of the slant of those balconies- they block a true aft view. There is the deck 14 overhang straight above.    Normal for port/starboard side S2's.

 

Furniture includes full size round dining table, 2 sun lounge chairs, and 2 ottoman's.   

 

Occasional noise of the towel carts on deck 14, mostly late at night. Never woke me up, and was not disturbing when it was heard. It always sounded far away- never really sounded directly overhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

 

It looks like no one posted for that exact cabin, however, here is what someone wrote  in 2014 about cabin 2174 which is the next cabin over.

 

Reflection    2174    

Deck 12    

Category S2    

Location Midship/Aft (4-5 cabins aft of the aft elevators)    

 

View:  Mostly straight out and aft. Cabin is just after the aft hump, so fore view is of the slant of those balconies- they block a true aft view. There is the deck 14 overhang straight above.    Normal for port/starboard side S2's.

 

Furniture includes full size round dining table, 2 sun lounge chairs, and 2 ottoman's.   

 

Occasional noise of the towel carts on deck 14, mostly late at night. Never woke me up, and was not disturbing when it was heard. It always sounded far away- never really sounded directly overhead.

Actually, I was speaking in general terms. Do you search just the cabin number in the appropriate class thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

Actually, I was speaking in general terms. Do you search just the cabin number in the appropriate class thread?

 

You click on the spreadsheet link in the first post of "S Class Cabins"

then click on the "cabins" tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet

then click on the cabin number header at the top of the column

Choose Sort ascending or descending

Scroll down to find the desired cabin.

Edited by mfs2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfs2k said:

 

You click on the spreadsheet link in the first post of "S Class Cabins"

then click on the "cabins" tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet

then click on the cabin number header at the top of the column

Choose Sort ascending or descending

Scroll down to find the desired cabin.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DH and I are booked aboard Reflection on April 9-19,  2021 to celebrate his retirement. Is that by chance your sailing too? We are in cabin #7354. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...