Concerned About Location of Cabin

resstation

Now that I have been able to see the location of our cabin on the deck plans, I am even more concerned. We always try to book aft facing cabins as that view is tremendous. We booked the "Sweet Aft Suite - Biggest Terrace", were given the 14th floor, and upon looking at the plans it is dead center aft. This would be PERFECT, except for the design of the ship. From the pictures I've seen the back of the ship is "shorter" at the top floors AND the middle goes IN, it is not straight across. So from what I can gather our immediate view will be the cabin balconies to the right and left of us, the overhang of the floor above us and the area of the ship below us...THEN the water. 

Look carefully at the picture Lloyd posted in the "news about" thread above. #179. Your cabin does not go in (each deck sticks out slightly more than the one below) and you have solid walls on both sides - but you have a huge overhang above you with a cutout for the trampoline on deck (I think) 16. Certainly no sun during most of the day.  

16 minutes ago, twodjs said:

Look carefully at the picture Lloyd posted in the "news about" thread above. #179. Your cabin does not go in (each deck sticks out slightly more than the one below) and you have solid walls on both sides - but you have a huge overhang above you with a cutout for the trampoline on deck (I think) 16. Certainly no sun during most of the day.  

Oh wow. That doesn't look like anything I've seen before - and it is an actual photo. I don't mind not having sun on the balcony. Not sure how I feel about a trampoline above us 😆