Palma De Mallorca beaches?

Nicole341

Hello all!

My husband and I will be traveling to Mallorca on RCCL in May. We have 1 day (8-4) at this port and would like to make it a beach day! Does anyone know of a good, beautiful, relaxing beach without tons of crowds, maybe a secluded beach club of sorts? Also always looking for good food spots (but NOT the touristy stuff that caters to Americans) We’re open to any suggestions! Thanks!!

On 2/10/2019 at 3:23 AM, Nicole341 said:

Hello all!

My husband and I will be traveling to Mallorca on RCCL in May. We have 1 day (8-4) at this port and would like to make it a beach day! Does anyone know of a good, beautiful, relaxing beach without tons of crowds, maybe a secluded beach club of sorts? Also always looking for good food spots (but NOT the touristy stuff that caters to Americans) We’re open to any suggestions! Thanks!!

You will see all my beach days out on palma de mallorca diy,with lots of choice. 

Edited by roger b
Wrong page

On 2/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, roger b said:

You will see all my beach days out on palma de mallorca diy,with lots of choice. 

Is there supposed to be a clickable link here, or some directions how to find "all your beach days..."?

What was the water temperature in May, approximately?

Thanks.

GC

Sorry could not give link as I am trying to do this on my phone go back 3 pages and you will find Palma de Mallorca diy there are about  15 pages of things to do in Mallorca .

The sea temperature  in May is just warming up and should be around 22 degrees OK for swimming ?