Scarlet Lady Roll Call

I'm not finding the Virgin Voyages Roll Call and I see the post by CC:

• Our Roll Call Tool is experiencing technical difficulties; new Roll Calls are not being added to the tool.  Please go "old school" in locating your Roll Call by browsing the specific ship Roll Call forum.

What does that mean? I don't see the Scarlet Lady listed in the Roll Call forum. Am I missing it or hasn't it been added yet? I know. Patience is a virtue. I wasn't gifted with it. 

11 minutes ago, Adventuresofmsrobinson said:

We just booked a suite for Richards birthday bash July 15 2020! Cannot wait!!!

We were considering it but decided to get a suite in September and save the extra few thousand dollars. I'm sure he and his VIP guests will have staff falling all over themselves to impress them, have venues, restaurants, lounges closed for VIP parties etc. I would rather have the staff trying to impress me. I'm making it all up in my head, of course, but just the possibility, the weather and the extra savings made us book in September. I hope I am very wrong and truly hope it is EXTRA special for those who book it! 

52 minutes ago, resstation said:

We were considering it but decided to get a suite in September and save the extra few thousand dollars. I'm sure he and his VIP guests will have staff falling all over themselves to impress them, have venues, restaurants, lounges closed for VIP parties etc. I would rather have the staff trying to impress me. I'm making it all up in my head, of course, but just the possibility, the weather and the extra savings made us book in September. I hope I am very wrong and truly hope it is EXTRA special for those who book it! 

It crossed my mind but if he wanted his birthday to be private I don’t think they would have advertised it as his birthday bash. I’m sure he will make appearances but I’m guessing there will be special extras like guest performances and such but it’s pretty vague. 

I’m sure he will have private parties but the overall vibe I think will be great. I’m sure the staff will pay special attention to Richard but since he’s also present I doubt they will ignore guests.

i also booked cause my birthday is the day before his!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Adventuresofmsrobinson said:

It crossed my mind but if he wanted his birthday to be private I don’t think they would have advertised it as his birthday bash. I’m sure he will make appearances but I’m guessing there will be special extras like guest performances and such but it’s pretty vague. 

I’m sure he will have private parties but the overall vibe I think will be great. I’m sure the staff will pay special attention to Richard but since he’s also present I doubt they will ignore guests.

You will have a FABULOUS birthday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 5:45 PM, Adventuresofmsrobinson said:

We just booked a suite for Richards birthday bash July 15 2020! Cannot wait!!!

I'm booked on the inaugural (sort of, I guess) cruise in April.  My birthday is July 15 though so I'm kind of bummed I didn't book this instead! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2019 at 6:08 PM, Adventuresofmsrobinson said:

Hi There,

My birthday is also on the 17th.  I'll be turning 40.  I have 16 friends joining me as well.  So...let's throw a big party on the 17th.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on board!

Jonathan

• 1 month later...