CARNIVAL TA

Heimey

I have a question for all of you. Is it possible to get any discounts or on-board credit when booking through a Carnival travel agent. I know at one point Carnival TA’s, as well as other travel agencies, were unable to discount fares. You could get perks outside of Carnival, on-board credit or free gratuities and whatnot. Is this still the case?

thanks in advance

heimey

1 hour ago, Heimey said:

I have a question for all of you. Is it possible to get any discounts or on-board credit when booking through a Carnival travel agent. I know at one point Carnival TA’s, as well as other travel agencies, were unable to discount fares. You could get perks outside of Carnival, on-board credit or free gratuities and whatnot. Is this still the case?

thanks in advance

heimey

yes it is still the case.

By Carnival travel agents I am guessing you mean the private vacation planners that work for Carnival

1 minute ago, Heimey said:

When you call Carnival and deal with one of their agents.

heimey

Carnival's agents are Personal Vacation Planners, not TAs.  No, they can not and do not offer such incentives.  Those incentives would have to come out of their own pocket.  Travel agents who do not work for Carnival can offer incentives like onboard credits.