Several Beverage Package Questions

Rode Warrior

We booked our first cruise to Alaska this summer. The Classic beverage packages is included in the deal we selected. It appears that smoothies are not included in the classic package. Is that correct? If we add a non=alcoholic beverage package, will it be full price? How much would be pay to upgrade to the Premium Package?

39 minutes ago, Rode Warrior said:

We booked our first cruise to Alaska this summer. The Classic beverage packages is included in the deal we selected. It appears that smoothies are not included in the classic package. Is that correct? If we add a non=alcoholic beverage package, will it be full price? How much would be pay to upgrade to the Premium Package?

Check your cruise planner as there is a sale on packages and upgrades for some, not all cruises.  We paid £6.29 pp per night for one cruise and £7.17 pp per night on another during a sale at the beginning of December last year.  Upgraded from Classic to Premium.  

1 hour ago, m8zenblue said:

I'm not sure how the British Pound equates but if you wait till embarkation there are sales that you can take advantage of to upgrade from Classic to Premium.

The classic package was ‘free’. I know nothing comes for free really.  So, for us, upgrading at those costs was worth it and both prices were cheaper than the current difference in sterling.  

The Upgrade price is $14.00 plus gratuities, I have it as a perk and it's not showing in the cruise planner, I called X about the upgrade, they tell me yes you can do it onboard.

It's better to upgrade to Premium Alcoholic, the Premium Non Alcoholic cost $22 PPPD vs $14.

The Upgrade price is $14.00 plus gratuities, I have it as a perk and it's not showing in the cruise planner, I called X about the upgrade, they tell me yes you can do it onboard. It's better to upgrade to Premium Alcoholic, the Premium Non Alcoholic cost $22 PPPD vs $14.

That was the case when X raised the price of only the Premium package.

Now they have also raised the Classic price, so the difference is back to $10.00 + gratuity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2