queenkathryn

Carnival drink menus

Is there anywhere I can find a "current" menu showing the cost of individual drinks on board.  We are budgeting and don't drink enough to buy the pkg.

Thanks

Mocha chocolate getaway is hands down my favorite!!!!! I didn't see it on there, but they had a drink that was a strawberry daiquiri and pina colada side by side in a glass...soooo good. I think it was either $8.95 or $9.95. Totally worth every cent!

Edited by Llamabear
Autocorrect error

4 hours ago, Llamabear said:

Mocha chocolate getaway is hands down my favorite!!!!! I didn't see it on there, but they had a drink that was a strawberry daiquiri and pina colada side by side in a glass...soooo good. I think it was either $8.95 or $9.95. Totally worth every cent!

Miami Vice

Wow, thanks.  Has been 2 years since we cruised.  Prices have definitely gone up.  But, still not feasible to buy the cheers package.  I might, but hubby would definitely not drink enough to purchase.  If they would just let me buy it.  But, I understand why they have the rule.  

Good info here and I appreciate it.

🙂

On 2/11/2019 at 5:48 AM, cruisemom2 said:

Miami Vice

Thank you! Yes!!!! Absolutely loved that one. Probably gonna be the first drink I order on my next cruise, it pairs well with Guy's burger and fries😉

Different bars (Alchemy, Serenity, Red Frog Pub, Red Frog Rum Bar, etc.) have their own unique drink menus, although you will find a lot of the same drinks on these menus. However, there are drinks that are only available at certain bars, and the Alchemy Bar has drinks that you can only get at that bar. 

On 2/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Llamabear said:

its on the menu on post #4 

7 hours ago, serene56 said:

its on the menu on post #4 

The drink I "couldn't find" I was referring to was the side by side one that another poster mentioned the name of "Miami Vice", but thank you.

On 2/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, KimEadler said:

Thanks!  I'm getting Cheers, so this will be nice to make a check list of must haves!  

Best bang for your buck location is the Alchemy Bar and best bang for your buck liquors are Grey Goose VX and Roca Patron Tequila.

5 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Best bang for your buck location is the Alchemy Bar and best bang for your buck liquors are Grey Goose VX and Roca Patron Tequila.

This is what I"m counting on.  :)

Don't forget to add your 18% automatic gratuity to the price of each drink listed on those menus, so your $9.00 list price drink is actually billed at $10.62

Edited by cruisegus