Ramasside Tours Egypt Recently ??

ducruiser01

26 minutes ago, aussie cruzer said:

Did you get your refund...

Hello Fellow Cruisers,  

Do NOT BOOK WITH RAMASSIDE, RAMSES TOURS,

As above, we paid in Full for our Day Tour, 14 of us,  and they did not Refund or give us Future Credit.

Tried to get a Refund via our Credit Card Company and after 9 months the claim was rejected due to insufficient funds.  This Company will take your money with no regrets. Disreputable,  Your initial contact may be all great but if  your tour cannot take place you will lose out.  Do Not pay any money.

We were pushed to pay in Full and then no Refund. They may have been around for a long time with happy travellers but are not honest Agents.

32 minutes ago, aussie cruzer said:

32 minutes ago, aussie cruzer said:

No refund or Future Credit, even tried our Credit Card, Westpac, but they were unable to get any funds from them.

7 minutes ago, GOTTODOIT said:

No refund or Future Credit, even tried our Credit Card, Westpac, but they were unable to get any funds from them.

Sorry to hear that...I’ve had some dealings with them before,they do push a lot of fake reviews on CC & TripAdvisor.

30 minutes ago, aussie cruzer said:

Sorry to hear that...I’ve had some dealings with them before,they do push a lot of fake reviews on CC & TripAdvisor.

Yes rather unfortunate,  all the other Companies refunded but not Ramasside. We booked with this company after reading CC feedback but they are not all they make out.  Very lovely when trying to get us to book with them but the "after sales", not good at all. 

We are booked on the Jade in November on the same itinerary but are very optimistic that it will go ahead.  This is our 4th attempt at this intinerary

March 2020

November 2020

March 2021

and ??? November 2021

but if by some luck it does go ahead then this Company will not be getting our patronage.

8 minutes ago, GOTTODOIT said:

Yes rather unfortunate,  all the other Companies refunded but not Ramasside. We booked with this company after reading CC feedback but they are not all they make out.  Very lovely when trying to get us to book with them but the "after sales", not good at all. 

We are booked on the Jade in November on the same itinerary but are very optimistic that it will go ahead.  This is our 4th attempt at this intinerary

March 2020

November 2020

March 2021

and ??? November 2021

but if by some luck it does go ahead then this Company will not be getting our patronage.

I’m booked on the return leg...Feb 22...looks like Ncl shore excursions only for awhile.

Luxor is a amazing place.

14 minutes ago, aussie cruzer said:

I’m booked on the return leg...Feb 22...looks like Ncl shore excursions only for awhile.

Luxor is a amazing place.

Yes Luxor is amazing,  We have done a tour of Egypt before with a Nile River Cruise but our travel companions have not been there and it is certainly worth doing again.

We have booked for a b2b2b2 cruise on NCL from Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan in March and that maybe more of a "goer", than the November Jade cruise.

Look forward to our world getting back to some normality and allowing us to travel freely without virus concerns.

• 2 years later...
On 7/31/2019 at 6:04 AM, Launi-Ann said:

Miss Nada Yehia has been in communication with us regarding the Luxor Overnight out of Safaga. We have received clear and prompt communication from Miss Yehia and the support has been appreciated. We look forward to our two days in Luxor with her come spring 2020.

how was your tour with Ramasside?  I'm thinking of booking them for my 2024 cruise.

13 minutes ago, babydrum said:

how was your tour with Ramasside?  I'm thinking of booking them for my 2024 cruise.

We booked with two other couples from Cruise critic so each paying own and communicating on their own …. everything worked out perfectly well. Our guide and driver outstanding though I can’t offer a reference because I don’t remember their names. We were overnight with wonderful hotel, good meals and timely. No problem to recommend them.

Others were using them too and I heard no complaints other than the overnight to Cairo overnight was to delayed and not doable in the time allowed off the cruise. We were glad for our choice just to do Luxor. 

We stayed at the BEAUTIFUL St George. heads up ordered a tequila he said was local in the evening, normal price, Clarke ordered rum, nothing said about local or otherwise, $85Can equivalent. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We booked with this tour company last September we were going on an Azamara Spice route cruise but decided with the unrest in the middle decided not to go.  We cancelled with Azamara which wasn't a problem.   We had booked three excursions separate from Azamara we have received two refunds from other companies with no problems.  We paid fully for the Ramasside tour I cancelled this tour in October 2023 multiple emails from a lady called Nada sending me screen shot of so called refund dated 10th November never received!

I then received two page email from this lady telling me to submit details to my bank which I have done . I have still not received my refund which I don't think I ever will after reading further comments.   I wouldn't pay up front with this company you'll never get your money back.