Eastern or western???

MermaidMommy03

We are all about beaches and eastern/southern is the place to be for us. We love St. John, HMC, Grand Turk, St Maarten, Barbados, Aruba. Nachi in Cozumel and 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman are great options if going west, but I’m not a fan of Belize, Roatan or Jamaica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Between eastern and western I like the western by far.  Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel are my favorite western ports.

With that said, I'm also liking the southern ports of Aruba and Curacao pretty well and our second southern itinerary leaves this Friday.

We are the odd ducks who love Western.  Eastern was nice.

I booked the ABC's with the idea that it would be our favorite cruise ever, and for us, it wasn't all that.   We enjoyed the cruise, but

once was plenty.  

We haven't yet done the 7 day out of San Juan with Barbados, and it is next on our bucket list.  

• Like 2

We love the western as its more adventurous with a mix of beach time. It suits our family well as we all get a little of what we want. 

That being said we are doing Eastern for our next cruise (Grand Turk, Amber Cove, St Thomas and San Juan). 

For western, our least favorite port is Belize- but I actually love having one port where we stay on the boat when most people get off! So its a win-win!

We love WESTERN by far more than Eastern although we love San Juan, etc.  

Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel.... been multiple times, going again in April... we like adventure and activities, we are not beach sitters!  

We will continue to do both Eastern and Western, plan to do a southern at some point when it works with our schedules.  

Hard question. We like both. I will say the ol' PR/St. Thomas/St. Martin/Naussa itin is done for us. But some of the other eastern ports are great. Southern is probably our favorite. We also love Western, but again been to Cozumel about 10 times, so kind of done.

17 hours ago, audcc77 said:

Southern. 

Then Eastern.

Never Western.  Never.  Ever.

I always have an amazing time on the western cruises that go to Grand cayman, cozumel, and roatan. Belize is great too with a snorkeling excursion. 

Eastern is fun too. Love the private islands. Southern is probably my favorite for itinerary, but not for price.

• Like 1

Southern then Eastern and lastly Western.  I love the Southern ports the most for the experiences and atmosphere. The Eastern ports are getting back to pre-hurricane state so that is plus.  I will take the Western over not cruising at all.  In fact we are going the Western route next month, last minute booking so went for the better ship versus the itinerary. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doggielover68 said:

I always have an amazing time on the western cruises that go to Grand cayman, cozumel, and roatan. Belize is great too with a snorkeling excursion. 

Eastern is fun too. Love the private islands. Southern is probably my favorite for itinerary, but not for price.

I'm with you. I like all the itins, not sure what people's problem is with Western. Belize/Jamaica/Grand Caymen/Roatan....all nice ports. I dont have anything against Mexico, just been there a ton of times.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:50 PM, Eliot Ness said:

Between eastern and western I like the western by far.  Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel are my favorite western ports.

With that said, I'm also liking the southern ports of Aruba and Curacao pretty well and our second southern itinerary leaves this Friday.

Any chance you are cruising on Sunshine this Friday?