Miami hotels near cruise port

cruiseaholic777

not many hotels  with free  shuttles  some have  fee  based shuttles or  a taxi or Uber  are  pretty cheap

That said  check out the Florida Departures  forum  where  this  has been discussed  before

18 minutes ago, cruiseaholic777 said:

I would like some help in finding a hotel in Miami, for my cruise. I would prefer a hotel with a free shuttle to the port.     Thank you for the help.

We enjoyed the Hampton Inn Brickell.  They had a shuttle to the port for $8pp.  It worked out great!!

Miami Trolley is free and does a loop around the Miami cruise terminal and downtown Miami.  We took this free trolley during a B2B out of Miami.  Most passengers were unaware that the trolley even existed...crew members knew and took the trolley to the nearest mall, Bayside Marketplace.

On our way back, there were several passengers (with luggages) taking the trolley to the cruise terminal. (And yes, the trolley drives by Terminal A...we got off at Terminal G.)

Happy Sailing. :classic_smile:

We cruised from Miami in 2016 and stayed at a Comfort Inn that was right behind a Days Inn (sorry I don't remember more info, but maybe that will narrow it down).  There was also a Trip Advisor recommended local sports bar in walking distance from the hotel.

I know we had free shuttle from the airport to the hotel (might be shared shuttle with Days Inn).  I think the shuttle from hotel to cruise port was also included, but I do remember paying for a shuttle from the cruise port to the airport.  I don't remember it being very expensive, and it was easy to arrange the post-cruise shuttle before we left the hotel.