itinerary change? Bonny info please

boco010

We are booked on TA Journey nov 5th Barcelona to Miami. Cruise is now "sold out" and now I see that on a site (not Azamara) there is very different cruise TA departing nov 10th.(also "sold out") with different ports (no Cuba anymore)

Is there going to be a change (again)?

Kind regards

Bob Gijsbertsen

34 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

No, I agree it’s not, but as I say it’s still showing on a couple of well-known TA websites (both owned by the same company)

Which from previous experience I would not trust - actually they don’t own one company still advertising today haven’t done so since 2014. Same company offered me the Pursuit TA for 1700 yesterday by text. Not sure why

Rather than speculating let’s wait  on Bonnies response as Bob asked 

35 minutes ago, boco010 said:

In my upcoming cruises it is now a13 night cruise from nov. 5th till nov 21????? 

We just have to wait......

That’s what mine says as well.  It can’t be a 20 night Grandma because they are still selling the 4 night cruise on Journey from 22nd Nov

5 minutes ago, uktog said:

That’s what mine says as well.  It can’t be a 20 night Grandma because they are still selling the 4 night cruise on Journey from 22nd Nov

So the Twitter advert is wrong too. I hope it gets sorted out soon -  it must be very worrying when you have all your travel plans made and booked, especially for inter-continental flights.

1 hour ago, uktog said:

Just realised that 20 nights may have included some nights in a hotel at the beginning or end. I didn’t follow the link through, just saw that the price, from $7000 Aus, included flights from Sydney.

9 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Just realised that 20 nights may have included some nights in a hotel at the beginning or end. I didn’t follow the link through, just saw that the price, from $7000 Aus, included flights from Sydney.

All the more reason to stop speculating and wait for Bonny.

Sorry but misinterpreted twitter posts can cause panic. As you say it must be unsettling for those affected - yes it is, been here SO many times before with Azamara.  

I won’t believe anything unless it comes from Azamara either through Bonnie or their reservation people and it will keep my frustrations in check if we can just wait for that verified info rather than guess based on spurious agent offers. 

The Nov 5th shows up as closed on Azamara's TA sight; the 4 night on Nov 21st is still being sold, and the previous cruise on October 27th is not changed .  There is no Nov 10th sailing

Edited by laurieb

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I’ve had it confirmed the voyage is NOT chartered. The Trans-Atlantic will happen. 

Is it still a 16 night voyage.  It’s not the happening that worries me, it’s the when and stopping where that’s my issue. 

21 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

I expect to know more by next week.

Sorry Bonnie, but we booked a cruise and we like to be notified of there are any changes, so we have to wait........

So indications off changes off dates? 

Very disappointing

Bob 

Bonnie 

sorry to press for more information but do you have any idea when next week. I am finalising arrangements having not expected a late curved ball so if as the voyage planner states it is now a 13 night cruise confirmation of the start and end dates should be known. Can we be told these?

Thanks 

13 hours ago, uktog said:

Bonnie 

sorry to press for more information but do you have any idea when next week. I am finalising arrangements having not expected a late curved ball so if as the voyage planner states it is now a 13 night cruise confirmation of the start and end dates should be known. Can we be told these?

Thanks 

My best estimate is early this week.

• Thanks 1