Looking for hotel recommendations in MIA!

tamilyn

16 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Dates?  Budget?  Who is travelling?  Flying into MIA or FLL? What time do you arrive?

If you are arriving late and just want a room, hotels near the airport can be a money saving option.

Arriving March 29 - before lunch.  So, would like to have a room closer to South Beach to maybe spend the day there before boarding the ship on March 30.  Just me and my husband travelling.  Would like to stay around $300 level if possible.

Edited by tamilyn

4 hours ago, tamilyn said:

Arriving March 29 - before lunch.  So, would like to have a room closer to South Beach to maybe spend the day there before boarding the ship on March 30.  Just me and my husband travelling.  Would like to stay around $300 level if possible.

Given the high prices and unavailability of downtown and South Beach hotels, you might want to stay out by the airport and still visit South Beach.  Just take your hotel shuttle back to the airport and hop on the Airport Flyer bus (route 150).  It is a cheap ($2.65) trip to South Beach, convenient and comes highly recommended by a number of guests at our son's wedding at a South Beach hotel.

https://lincolnroadmall.com/from-mia-to-south-beach-the-airport-flyer-express-bus-is-fast-easy-convenient-and-only-2-35/

https://www8.miamidade.gov/transportation-publicworks/routes_detail.asp?route=150

Edited by capriccio