Discount in cloud 9 spa cabin

Bernardo62

I believe you get priority reservations but no special discounts. There are discounts offered by Carnival both pre and during sailing though. 

Personally, I’ve found it less expensive to get high quality massages on land than on ships. That’s just my experiences though. 

We book spa cabins to enjoy the retreat aspect of the spa and the t-pools and warming chairs. Added benefits are no kids allowed in the spa. 

13 hours ago, Bernardo62 said:

When staying in the cloud 9 spa cabin. How much of a discount do you get went getting spa treatments?

I thought that we got 20%.  We also got 2-3 free exercise classes.  It was fun to try Yoga. The lotions in the room alone was worth it. 

I think you're on the Magic? This page still lists the perk you are referring to. So I think you should be good. Might want to print off the list, so you can remember what you're entitled to. We did not get all of that stuff when we stayed in the spa cabin, simply because we didn't know about the body composition analysis or the complimentary body scrub kit.

Enjoy 10% off your first, 20% off your second and 30% off your third signature spa treatment when booked together or 20%, 30%, 40% when signature spa treatments are scheduled while the ship is in port (three treatments per guest).

On 2/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Bernardo62 said:

Somewhere I saw Spa cabins get 20% (1) 30% (2) 40%(3) discount on any spa packages...…

This 20% for Valentines Day is not bad. But if we get this much off I will wait.

I've seen and had this offer pre-sail on just about every cruise regardless of Spa cabin or not.

Here's the skinny on Spa cabins from Carnival directly:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

19 minutes ago, CA_Cruzing said:

I've seen and had this offer pre-sail on just about every cruise regardless of Spa cabin or not.

Here's the skinny on Spa cabins from Carnival directly:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

Being skinny but Missing some meat..... Bathing ritual with massage. Not everything is under that.

That's why I said I will experience it myself and know.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:03 AM, Bernardo62 said:

Somewhere I saw Spa cabins get 20% (1) 30% (2) 40%(3) discount on any spa packages...…

This 20% for Valentines Day is not bad. But if we get this much off I will wait.

When I was on the Dream in December and this was the offer also.

Mid cruise I got a starch off card offering a discount of $50 of any service.

I tried to book the cheapest thing, a massage.  Even with the discount it was over $100.  It was nice and relaxing.  but the young lady of course tried to sell some $60 must needed oil and another message.

In hindsite, could had forgo the $50.

Now I know that I wasn't the only person to receive a card.  One evening at the desk, someone was asking for the pricing of various items because they had a card.  However the lady at the desk (I had dealt with her earlier in the cruise and she was rude) refuse to show them one with pricing.  Don't know if they were in a Spa Balcony or not.

9 hours ago, five. said:

I think you're on the Magic? This page still lists the perk you are referring to. So I think you should be good. Might want to print off the list, so you can remember what you're entitled to. We did not get all of that stuff when we stayed in the spa cabin, simply because we didn't know about the body composition analysis or the complimentary body scrub kit.

Yes I'm on the Magic..... 36 days!

Hi

I am pretty sure that the "special" discounts for people in spa cabins are also offered to everyone as "special" discounts. I remember my wife looking at making some bookings. One thing to be aware of is that the discounts (with the increasing discount amount) is only offered if they are all booked at the same time and for one person. One thing to keep in mind (so you aren't caught unaware), in the spa, as most other areas on the ship, they are always trying to sell you something