Cruise Critic Community
Lil2Angelic

HELP Spa Pass and Aromas or Scents in the Vista Class Spas

Regarding the spas Vista Class ships..I have sensitivities and reactions to perfumes or scents. If I get a Spa pass which gives me access to the jacuzzi and those tiled warming beds is there going to be aromas or scents sprayed in that area? I've read were it mentions aroma saunas or something like that on the Panorama. Any info from the spa lovers here who been on the Vista or the Horizon would be greatly appreciated. 

They have several buttons in each area of the thermal suites that produce different smells, although I don’t recall the smell being too strong. However, I don’t know how this might impact someone who is sensitive in this area.  

Also, if you have been on a Dream class ship, the jacuzzis on Vista class ships are not even close to the thalassotherapy pools on Dream class ships. 

Edited by PhillyFan33579

So is a thermal suite where the jacuzzi and warming beds are? And is there more than one thermal suite on each ship? From the picture it looks like there is only one area where the jacuzzi and those warming beds are and then separate saunas. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the spa areas, but would love to try a spa pass with my Daughter in law.

The jacuzzi and heated lounge chairs are in the same area.  There are also several showers in that area. There are separate saunas and an infrared room that are located adjacent to this area. The term thermal suite is used to describe the entire area.