Bookings are open now!

AdoraBelle

Those of us who choose to book during hurricane season take the risk, with the trade-off being less-expensive fares. Besides, no port can be guaranteed. We've missed scheduled stops on beautiful, sunny days in non-hurricane season because of high winds. Or we've made the stop, but driving rain and winds have made going onshore miserable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_0neuk said:

on a 4 day cruise if they cant make port due to bad weather then they have no alternative

at least on 7 day sailings and above theres chance to make other ports

Short Caribbean/Bahamas cruises run year-round. Even DCL does it. Year-round. Week in, week out.

2 hours ago, patty1955 said:

Which cruise? We're booked on Havana After Dark, Sailing Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The same itin but Oct 7. 🙂

2 hours ago, The_0neuk said:

amazes me that they are taking passengers to the Caribbean during hurricane season

madness

What is madness is not looking forward to spending another day at sea on an awesome ship with 20 some custom restauraunts!

Almost don't care if it docks or not.  It can sail around In circles for all I care. If it actually lands in Havana - bonus!  (Also booked an October Havana itinerary,  with a Dominican sailing just before added on as well).

• Like 3

Just booked the Oct 16, 5 night 2020 Dominican Daze cruise!! I’m so looking forward to this. 610 days , and counting down. I have been waiting for bookings to open, since I missed the prebooking last year. Hurricane season or not, I’m going for the adults only atmosphere. 2 sea days, and 20 restaurants to choose from, I’ll  start losing weight now!!

1 hour ago, GW248 said:

Does anyone know if they allow transferring a direct booking to a travel agent?

Yes, according to their Q and A:

Yes, Virgin Voyages will gladly transfer a reservation to your travel agent within 30 days from the creation date when a reservation is not paid in full.

2 hours ago, kgelner said:

What are the reasons why we may want to transfer the reservation to an agent?  I was considering doing this since I could, but was not sure of the benefits I might get by doing so.  Maybe some onboard credit?

Probably a lot of onboard credit.