Group of six need tour company recommendation

Angiem

Hi,  We will be in Aruba for the whole day and night and would like to tour the Island maybe hit a beach for a couple hrs also....any recommendations?  I had one but he can only take 5 in his van.  Thanks in advance.  This will be in September.

Unless you're wanting a private tour..there is a big bus right outside the terminal door that sells round the island tours with beach time included for those that want it for $20.00pp. We have taken this tour before that stops at all the highlight spots and then at the end of the tour you have the option to spend some time at a beautiful beach near the hotel area and will be given a time and location to be picked back up. We opted to continue back into town for lunch and shopping...but many on our bus did the beach time.

This is a large (city size bus) so no worries about there being enough seats....with air conditioning.

Sorry I can't remember the exact name of the company but you'll have NO trouble seeing them as they stand near their bus and hand out brochure's then just pay and hop on the bus fills up quickly and you're on your way (seating first come first serve).

We were just there in September and saw them again and they were very busy !!

Best of luck with what ever works out best for your group.

Edited by Ashland

9 hours ago, Angiem said:

Ashland thanks so much for your reply.  That sounds exactly right.  Thanks again!

You're very welcome....If you prefer to do a private tour I'm sure someone will come along to suggest something...but just offering our personal experience.

Enjoy !!

• 3 weeks later...

Was just in Aruba, and it was the day of the Carnival and its Parade.  Everything (buses included) was off schedule, some roads were closed etc.  I wanted to get to a certain beach and ended up going with Julie Croes from YUYU Tours.   He dropped me off and picked me up where and when he said he would. Two other women from my ship went to a different beach and he set them up with someone on the beach who took great care of them, then also picked them up exactly when he said.

He expertly wove his way back to the port around the closed roads, and dropped me off right where he told me he would when we left.  Both going and coming he pointed out interesting things on the island.  I kept his card, because if I go back to Aruba, I'll definitely use him again.  He had a small open air bus, and was a really nice guy who grew up on the island.

HIs email is jn.croes13@mail.com and the phone # is (297) 594-6656.

• 3 months later...
On 2/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, Ashland said:

Unless you're wanting a private tour..there is a big bus right outside the terminal door that sells round the island tours with beach time included for those that want it for $20.00pp. We have taken this tour before that stops at all the highlight spots and then at the end of the tour you have the option to spend some time at a beautiful beach near the hotel area and will be given a time and location to be picked back up. We opted to continue back into town for lunch and shopping...but many on our bus did the beach time.

This is a large (city size bus) so no worries about there being enough seats....with air conditioning.

Sorry I can't remember the exact name of the company but you'll have NO trouble seeing them as they stand near their bus and hand out brochure's then just pay and hop on the bus fills up quickly and you're on your way (seating first come first serve).

We were just there in September and saw them again and they were very busy !!

Best of luck with what ever works out best for your group.

We will be there soon and I think we'd like to go this route.  Do you know if they run more than one bus?  We will probably get off right when we are able to, but will have someone with us who is not too quick to get around, so we definitely won't be rushing down the pier to try to catch a bus.  Just wondered if we'd be able to catch a second bus (or just a bit later in general) or if we'd need to just plan on doing something different altogether.

Thanks!

Not sure they might...but we're not that quick either and once we walked off the ship and through the terminal the bus was right there. They do wait to fill it up so you should have no trouble at all, really no need to hurry you all will be fine. Enjoy !!!