Discover Atlantis Pass...Yes or No???

tmhadley

FIRST TIME CRUISER! >>>I have been looking at booking Discover Atlantis through Resort for A Day...How much time do you need to explore the aquariums and lagoons? Can you walk and explore the rest of the resort and beaches with this pass? I just don't really want to spend the extra money for the Aquaventure pass. :) Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated! 

Last time we went to Atlantis, we took a taxi from the port and paid for what we wanted to do rather than buying a package from the cruise line. The adults just did the aquarium and walked around the resort while the kids did the aquarium & water park package. The downfall was that the adults were not allowed in the pool areas. Still a beautiful resort and I think we are going back there on our next cruise too. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2019 at 11:29 AM, tmhadley said:

FIRST TIME CRUISER! >>>I have been looking at booking Discover Atlantis through Resort for A Day...How much time do you need to explore the aquariums and lagoons? Can you walk and explore the rest of the resort and beaches with this pass? I just don't really want to spend the extra money for the Aquaventure pass. 🙂 Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated! 

Much cheaper to hop in the $4 each way taxi vans, and then buy tickets to the Aquarium at Atlantis. 

17 hours ago, Mike_DeA said:

Much cheaper to hop in the $4 each way taxi vans, and then buy tickets to the Aquarium at Atlantis. 

I think the price from Resort for a Day and buying directly from Atlantis is comparable, both cheaper than booking through the cruise line.

I'm glad you asked this question.  I think we may take a taxi over to visit the Aquarium.  Does anyone know if I should purchase a ticket/pass to the Aquarium prior to the cruise or just wait until we arrive?  Do they sell out of tickets?