Luggage tags for carryons?

Seagirl123

Safe is better than sorry. It might be easier depending on your bag size to check it and have it delivered.

We've done both, checked bags and self-carry. Self-carry means you'll have to fend of crowds due to elevator congestion.

It all depends how much you want to enjoy your vacation, hassle free, or lug your own gear.

IMO, you're on vacation. Let things go, hit the bar, have a drink and relax. But that's how we roll; we're on vacation and our biggest decision is, "what are we ordering for dinner tonight?"

• Like 2

I printed luggage tags both for checked and carry on luggage. There seems no down side to spending an extra 2 minutes to put identifying information on all of my luggage. If I somehow get separated from my carry on, say going to the bathroom or going to the bar to get a drink before my room is ready, my bags are clearly marked as mine. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seagirl123 said:

We have a 1:00 check in time so I just realized we can just carry on all our luggage since our cabin will be ready when we board. Will I still need luggage tags on them for any reason? 

Unless you have priority boarding, and/or the ship is behind schedule, your cabin may not be ready until 1:30 or even later.

• Like 1