The Key lunch menus

2 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Does anyone have the embarkation lunch menus for Chops or Jamie's for The Key or are they the same as their regular lunch menus?  I thought I read somewhere they might only offer a limited lunch menu.

Everything I have seen posted is that they use the regular lunch menu. I think the "limited menu" term gets confused in there because the lunch menu is limited in comparison to the regular dinner menu.

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

That menu posted is way more limited than the regular lunch menu in Chops on Enchantment.  

M

I was going to say, that menu has fewer choices than the regular Chops lunch menu on the Anthem too.

Here is what the lunch menu showed when we booked lunch at Chops for our upcoming cruise on Allure. I had sent screen shots to my daughter to see if it was something she wanted to do.  This is also the same lunch menu that was served when I was on Explorer this past summer.  I hope the limited menu someone else posted isn't the new lunch menu and is maybe only for embarkation day since they are so busy?  

Chops starters.JPG

chops sides.JPG

chops entrees.JPG

Edited by rockmom

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I hope the perhaps shortened key lunch menu doesn’t  become the general lunch menu for Chops. Dilutes the experience  for those paying full price. 

M

The lunch menu I posted above was for Embarkation day on Liberty Feb 10, and was the “complimentary” menu from which Key members could order from. The lunch menu the rest of the week was the standard variant that others have seen in their cruise planner. 

8 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

This is the Chop’s menu for The Key lunch this week on Liberty. 

A3D3D50F-21AC-4473-B5B7-7D9BC6301B34.jpeg

That's definitely different than the ones I've seen posted thus far for the Symphony. Thanks for the info. They still have what I would of picked, but interesting to see the choices limited there. 

Was Chops on the Liberty only serving embarkation lunch for Key members or were they also available for general booking?

Hmmm I really hope that is not the case on Harmony. Bc all I wanted was the Steak Salad and Key Lime pie. I guess I will see how it works out on Harmony and that will determine if I keep it for my symphony cruise. I just cancelled my UDP on Harmony bc of the key lunch combined with my central park Jamies lunch. 

8 hours ago, Ralphinsc said:

That's definitely different than the ones I've seen posted thus far for the Symphony. Thanks for the info. They still have what I would of picked, but interesting to see the choices limited there. 

Was Chops on the Liberty only serving embarkation lunch for Key members or were they also available for general booking?

I can’t say for 100% but all the people in our immediate vicinity were key holders 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, TennisCruiser62 said:

So, no one has a picture of Jaimie Oliver's "The Key" menu for embarkation day on Anthem of the Seas?

I found this on another post and I believe this is the menu for the Key at Jamie's on embarkation day. It seems it could be as it it fairly limited in its choices. If anyone could confirm this, please do 🙂

The Key Jamie's Italian Lunch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ijkj said:

I found this on another post and I believe this is the menu for the Key at Jamie's on embarkation day. It seems it could be as it it fairly limited in its choices. If anyone could confirm this, please do 🙂

The Key Jamie's Italian Lunch.jpg

This is the Jamies menu on Anthem I posted yesterday. My post got lumped into the bigger Key thread.

We were on the Symphony late February and had paid for embarkation day lunch in Chops, we were told that the only menu they have on embarkation day is the limited version, not the regular lunch version.   Our only choice, if we wanted items that were not on the limited version, was to reschedule our lunch for another day.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the menus!  Does anyone else have Jamies The Key menus? I know some have reported eating there on embarkation day lunch but wondering if they also had the same menu posted above.  We sail on the Harmony on 5/19.

Thanks!