On Board Caribbean Princess Now 16 Feb

AF-1

1 hour ago, CruiseKing said:

Just a quick question. I apologize if you answered this earlier.  The first time on board with the medallion do you need to "pair" it with your door if you've done all the work and received it prior to arriving at the pier? If so what is the process?

TY,

Bruce

Bruce, the first time you approach your cabin you should hold the medallion out or near the digital screen by your cabin.  It may take five seconds for the touch screen to recognize your medallion for the first time.  Other than that you should be good to go.  Also, I had my medallion in my change pocket of my jeans;  when I approached the door; nothing;  I had to take it out for it to activate the door.  

28 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Bruce, the first time you approach your cabin you should hold the medallion out or near the digital screen by your cabin.  It may take five seconds for the touch screen to recognize your medallion for the first time.  Other than that you should be good to go.  Also, I had my medallion in my change pocket of my jeans;  when I approached the door; nothing;  I had to take it out for it to activate the door.  

Great info thank you. 57 days and counting 🙂 

50 minutes ago, CruiseKing said:

Great info thank you. 57 days and counting 🙂 

Have fun,  I did and I really enjoyed having the medallion;  but I am a tech guy who loves all the new technology out there.