Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

This is the time mine started. Each bar gives you a welcome shot. Some of them had tequila in them. 

Anything beyond the first shot you pay for along with if food is desired. All for bars serve food too. 

4A4EB035-DDF8-43E7-BFC5-95DD09C4FCC1_zps

1AD32120-0654-4AD6-8068-E422DD046C4D_zps

827CB351-CAF7-4B94-A4BE-42D6FA4F1975_zps

13C15D3A-C59F-4CE1-9415-8EA9950ED34C_zps

Lobster is in season now so those tend to be hot items.

A713D72F-C892-4698-AB80-DBB165D1B997_zps

This is probably the best margarita I had, was at the last stop, Bob Marley themed beachfront bar.

Tumba del Caracol

598D62E2-F657-4565-9CE9-87E010466D27_zps

We are doing this on March 8th!!  Did they text or email you the info on time & meeting place?  Where did you get the lobster nachos?

Saint Greg...if you come across any port day spa specials and can post while onboard I would appreciate that.  We get on the day you get off and are thinking of just staying onboard in Belize or Mahogany Bay if they have a good spa special.  I know you go to different ports but I'm thinking they probably do some of the same specials every week in the spa.  Have fun and can't wait to read more!

2 minutes ago, CruiseMomTX said:

We are doing this on March 8th!!  Did they text or email you the info on time & meeting place?  Where did you get the lobster nachos?

They will email you a few days before with information like what I posted. You’re only responsible for transporting yourself to that meeting spot. At end of tour they drop you off in front of your cruise port, depending on ship. They are very good about this and ensure folks get back to their selected ship on time!

Lobster nachos was from the first stop Punta Morena. Have a super cruise and time on the Bar Hop. It’s lots of fun! 

13 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

They will email you a few days before with information like what I posted. You’re only responsible for transporting yourself to that meeting spot. At end of tour they drop you off in front of your cruise port, depending on ship. They are very good about this and ensure folks get back to their selected ship on time!

Lobster nachos was from the first stop Punta Morena. Have a super cruise and time on the Bar Hop. It’s lots of fun! 

Thank you! And sorry to hijack the thread, lol.  How long do you stay at each bar?  Is there enough time to eat or get a massage if any offer massages on the beach?

8 minutes ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Thank you! And sorry to hijack the thread, lol.  How long do you stay at each bar?  Is there enough time to eat or get a massage if any offer massages on the beach?

Best to order food as soon as you get there and the Bar Hop hosts help with that if necessary to get an order in. At each bar approximately 50 mins each. The first stop has massage options. 

If anyone else has questions about the Bar Hop, I’d be happy to answer them but please Hop (pun intended) to my thread over on the RC boards (Live from Symphony) and ask questions there about it so I don’t interrupt Greg’s live anymore. 😀

Really hope to see you do this Greg. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Saint Greg...if you come across any port day spa specials and can post while onboard I would appreciate that.  We get on the day you get off and are thinking of just staying onboard in Belize or Mahogany Bay if they have a good spa special.  I know you go to different ports but I'm thinking they probably do some of the same specials every week in the spa.  Have fun and can't wait to read more!

If I forget, remind me to check the trash can.

• Haha 3

Should mention there’s not going to be a CC meet and greet this cruise. Only 14 people signed up. We may do our own meet up...If it’s at the alchemy there’s a good chance I’ll be there anyway. I used to push it but two cruises ago we had 50 people sign up and only me and two other people showed up...and the other two were actually Facebook people crashing the party. After that I decided to never push people to sign up again.

Edited by Saint Greg

5 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Best to order food as soon as you get there and the Bar Hop hosts help with that if necessary to get an order in. At each bar approximately 50 mins each. The first stop has massage options. 

If anyone else has questions about the Bar Hop, I’d be happy to answer them but please Hop (pun intended) to my thread over on the RC boards (Live from Symphony) and ask questions there about it so I don’t interrupt Greg’s live anymore. 😀

Really hope to see you do this Greg. 😀

eb2ffd4111468b6a79ee19158261af56.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Greg-

Two years ago we did the Dunns River Falls and Bamboo Beach club from Montego Bay. It is a long day, and everyone goes to DRF, but I think it's definitely something you should do once.

Our guide was Tamara (Bamboo beach employee) and she made the day special with her info and hospitality. Once we got to the club she becomes the waitress/host and takes care of you. The food was traditional (chicken/rice/beans/plantains) and we really liked it. The beach area itself was really pretty. The rum punch was overly sweet but the local beer (Red Stripe) is good.

Bamboo Lunch.JPG

Bamboo beach.JPG